Don’t forget to enter our Hazel & Harlow necklace and t shirt giveaway!
Ok, ok so I admit it. There is a crispness to the air that was absent just a few weeks ago and I have to say…I actually like it! So, rather than lament the loss of my beloved summer (and poll access to boot), I’ve decided to embrace the seasonal change with open arms. I took some time over the weekend to think about the coming months and what I would like to do and accomplish. So here it is. The five things I’ve decided to tackle during the coming season.
1) To go apple picking and make a home made apple pie. A’ la mode of course! I’ve never been and this is THE year!
2) Tackle the sanding and painting of a certain end table I’ve been putting off. If I wait too long I won’t have the benefit of doing it in the garage on a nice day.
3) Host a dinner party. I’ve been lazy and haven’t had any of my peeps over in quite some time. I miss them!
4) Finally finish Breaking Dawn, the last of the Twilight series. I’m still holding out for Team Jacob (with the short hair of course) and am afraid to turn the page and see it turn out otherwise…
5) Find and buy the perfect pair of riding boots. Step 2, wear fabulous boots on a gorgeous Fall day.
Ralph Lauren Collection Iselin Boots via Zappos
So how about you? Anything on your Fall list? Did I miss anything other than watch a ton of college football, which I figured was a no brainer?
p.s. The winner of our Bellabini Boutique giveaway is Jenny from Spry on the Wall! Send us your info when you have a moment pretty lady!