We big puffy heart our sponsors, and not just because they help us keep things running. We just happen to think they have fabulous offerings and hope you do too! Here are some that I’m crushin’ on at the moment:
1. How cute is this engagement announcement from Wedding Paper Diva’s? I’m thinking this is the perfect start to a winery theme…
2. This lacy top had me at hello! From PB&J Boutique, this would be prefect for a flirty date or martinis with the girls. Ahhh a prego woman can dream….
3. Modern Mural lets you customize artwork, such as this gorgeous lighthouse scene, into panels and sizes. It’s artwork on your terms!
4.Giraffes, serious and graceful, more than caught my eye. I would love this poster from Debbie Carlos for a more sophisticated take in a nursery.
5. Ayana Designs hits the bulls eye with this gorgeous necklace. I love the crystals against the chunky chain.
6. Ok, who out there wouldn’t love this giant hot pink bean bag chair from Spacify?! This is definitely on my wish list!
7. I love these “Two peas in the pod” birth announcements from Storkie! With a sister-in-law expecting twins, this welcoming is just precious!