BonBon Deal of the Day: Toms

I’ve been coveting Toms wedges for ages now and this might just be the year I pull the trigger on a pair. Both Megan and my sister have some and they rave about how comfortable they are. The only question is…which ones? I’m kinda crushin’ on this printed pair…I think I could make these work with so many pieces that I already have in my closet, making the cost per wear ration totally worth the $69.00 price tag. Just sayin’!

toms wedges

So, do you any of you have Toms wedges? Which color? Help this undecided lady make up her mind!

kristin

• Krysten

I LOVE Toms, they’re so comfy!

March 12, 2013 at 5:18 pm Reply
  • drollgirl

girl, this pair of toms wedges has been in my nordstrom cart for about a week. i had SORT OF forgotten about them until seeing this post. i want to get them! the trouble is that i want so many of this pair and SO MANY OTHERS! lol. but probably best to buy one pair and make sure they are golden before committing to others!

p.s. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

March 12, 2013 at 6:18 pm Reply
  • Jessi

I’ve been resistant to Toms… until now! Those are ADORBS!!! I say buy the printed pair 🙂

March 12, 2013 at 8:42 pm Reply
  • Emily

My friend has them and LOVES them, finds them surprisingly comfortable! I believe she has the chambray? Some sort of adorable light blue!

March 12, 2013 at 9:49 pm Reply
  • Lyddiegal

If they are comfortable, then they are totally worth it, and this print is fab.

March 12, 2013 at 11:23 pm Reply
  • Claire

these are fantastic! i think these printed black and white ones would go with so much and you should DEFINITELY get them!!! i don’t own any TOMS wedges but i always hear how comfy they are too!

March 13, 2013 at 12:38 am Reply
  • Jenmarie

I have yet to try on their wedges. Wondering if they’re comfortable or not!

March 13, 2013 at 1:35 am Reply
  • Sherin

Toms are my favourite. I love that they’ve gone down a more stylish route with wedges.

March 13, 2013 at 3:22 am Reply
  • Channon

I just received the herringbone tweed wedges – the day before it snowed – and have only worn them around the house, but they’re so comfy I’m already pondering another pair!

March 13, 2013 at 10:30 am Reply
  • Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos

So cute PLUS so on trend with black and white. These are on my wishlist too! I don’t have any TOMS edges but my TOMS classics are pretty much my favorite shoes ever.

March 13, 2013 at 1:59 pm Reply
  • the clothing menu

I haven’t tried the wedges yet..they look too high. But I have 2 pairs of flats and I’m buying a 3rd – the crochet style!

Kristen