BonBon Deal of the Day: The Perfect Boyfriend Tee

So, thanks to my never ending thyroid roller coaster, I’m not exactly rockin’ the form fitting summer wear that I typically do this time of year. Thank goodness for my ever expanding collection of v-neck tees. I can’t even tell you how many I’ve picked up from Target in the last year. It’s borderline insane. I think my sister and I might have every color they’ve come out with. Haha!

They look adorable with shorts and boyfriend jeans, which I so happen to be living in. I am particularly obsessed with their Mossimo Supply Co. boyfriend tees. They’re amazingly soft and oh so flattering! Would you believe they’re just $6.00 right now?!? Get thee to Target!

boyfriend tees, boyfriend t-shirts, v-neck tees, v-neck t-shirts, target

Another good option is Carly from ThirtySomethingFashion’s beloved Old Navy v-neck. I have several and can vouch for this style too! Make like us and order a size up. You won’t regret it! You’ll have the perfect amount of slouch. I still want to hug Carly for that little tip!

So, where do you score your tees lovelies?

kristin

• Ali Mackin

These do look comfy! Oh yeah a boy friend T, you can never have too many of those. But if you to change things up a bit check out the post I did on Friday.

Ali

Dressing Ken

July 8, 2013 at 4:41 pm Reply
  • Girl with a New Life

A good boyfriend tee is one of my wardrobe staples. In summer I wear them with pretty skirts and in fall I wear them under fitted blazers.

Thank you for the tip!

July 8, 2013 at 5:28 pm Reply
  • Amber

My fave is the vintage v-neck from Old Navy – but at $6 a pop, you can beat these from Target!

July 8, 2013 at 5:40 pm Reply
  • Cecilia

I love stocking up on Tees at Target! The mens graphic tees are amazing too!!

July 8, 2013 at 5:50 pm Reply
  • JTwisdom

V-neck shirts elongates the neck and gives a leaner look.

July 8, 2013 at 8:18 pm Reply
  • Megan, The Frugalista Diaries

i love mine, now i have to go buy more – thanks. Xo, Megan, http://www.TfDiaries.com

July 8, 2013 at 9:34 pm Reply
  • Foodie in WV

I love boyfriend tees, they are so comfortable! Plus I don’t like my shirts to be overly tight thanks to 2 c-sections 🙂

July 9, 2013 at 7:20 am Reply
  • Diana

love this tee, I’m searching for a grey tee too. Will have to visit Old navy soon

July 9, 2013 at 11:45 am Reply
  • Jessica

The Target v-necks are a staple item in my closet! They are so comfy, and I don’t feel that they lose their shape too much. And they come in so many colors!

July 9, 2013 at 12:26 pm Reply
  • Lia ~ Smart n Snazzy

I too am obsessed with Target’s boyfriend v-neck tees! They’re comfy, flattering, and inexpensive! I may own like 8 of them. Another great option is Old Navy’s Vintage tee. I have 2 of those, they are a bit more fitted but still roomy, if that makes any sense lol!
    xo
    Lia

July 9, 2013 at 1:47 pm Reply
  • Kate

I love the boyfriend tees and always order a size up. J Crews are my favorite but that was before I knew about the $6 Target variety. Will be checking it out ASAP.

July 9, 2013 at 2:56 pm Reply
  • Mo @Who is that girl Mo?

All of my v necks are from Target too! Not insane at all 🙂

July 10, 2013 at 6:30 pm Reply
  • Diana

I love V-neck tees (anything V-neck really) and the ones at Target are my fave so far because of the price, comfort, and how they keep their shape after washing! I always buy shirts a size or two up because they usually shrink. I have 2 of the Mossimo bf tees and always want more! I will wait for a sale. ^__^

August 16, 2013 at 12:18 am Reply