Are you looking for a fast, easy fall centerpiece that you can put together for in no time flat? It doesn’t get much easier than a vase full of apples people. My sister meant this to be a Thanksgiving tablescape but it could really work for any fall dinner…Don’t you think? Here’s the skinny on how she put it together…
1. I was going for a casual Thanksgiving look, so I chose a simple understated silver table runner.
2. I then filled a hurricane vase with fresh apples and scattered fall tone gems in chunks around the hurricane.
3. I paired our white dinner plates with sunflower salad plates for a fun fall look.
4. We like to enjoy red wine with dinner, so, of course, I did not forget the wine glasses!
5. I finished off the tablescape with fun folded linen napkins topped with Autumn leaves.
And there you have it…What do you think of my sister’s fast and easy fall centerpiece?