Sunday lovelies! Welcome to our Sunday Funday blog hop and link up! Here’s where you’ll find the favorite internet picks of the past week from us, Jennifer of Fab Fatale and Dianna of The Budget Babe. Get ready for loads of fabulous fashion, food, DIY and beauty ideas! I daresay you’ll want to try something new after reading these posts. Please link up your “best of the week” post below so we can see what your own top pick is. And don’t forget…our top pick will be featured, with an image from your post and a link to your site, on BonBon Rose Girls, Fab Fatale and The Budget Babe in next week’s Sunday Funday link up!
Hostesses Best of the Week
- Fab Fatale is giving away the entire Zoya Winter Wishes collection! PixieDust and liquid metals…Swoon!
- Are you looking for a healthy game day appetizer to serve at your Super Bowl celebration? We have some delicious Greek salad skewers for you.
- Spring forward with The Budget Babe’s Tory Burch Peach Suede D’Orsay Pump look for less! Those are going on my spring must haves list.
Sunday Funday – Best of the Week
Congrats to Olive & Ivy! You are our #FundayLinkUp favorite post of the week! We think it’s so great that this outfit is as strategic as it is stylish. Chelsea shows us how we can repurpose our dresses and make them wearable even in thes cold winter temps we’re experiencing! Head on over to her blog for more styling advice on how to wear dresses on snow days. Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous style with us Chelsea!
Our Link Up Faves
- The healthy turkey chili from Living Better Together sounds like a perfect dish for a chilly winter evening!
- The adorable printable Valentines from Creating Really Awesome Things are perfect for the kiddos to take to school!
- Get ready for the big game with the easy game day recipes from Krystal’s Kitsch!
- The yummy Strawberry Shortcake Martini from Lipgloss and Crayons has me wanting to have the girls over for happy hour!
- The plaid layered look from Classy Yet Trendy makes for a lovely winter look!
Please head on over to Fab Fatale this week to add your “best of the week” post to our Sunday Funday link up!