Happy Sunday lovelies! Are you ready for another Sunday Funday blog hop link up with, Jennifer of Fab Fatale, Dianna of The Budget Babe and us BonBon Rose Girls?!? Once again, we’ve each shared our favorite posts from around ‘net, as well as our top picks from all of you who joined our link up! We hope you’ll consider adding your “best of the week” post this week too. And remember…our top choie will be featured on all three of our blogs next Sunday, with an image from the post and a link back to your site!
Hostesses Best Of The Week
- Fab Fatale’s ham, egg, and cheese croissant braid needs to land on my brunch menu like yesterday!
- And if you love brunch as much as the BonBon Rose Girls do, you’re going to go nuts for our blood orange mimosas!
- The Budget Babe, a total deal maven, headed to Target and found some fab spring arrivals for “Off The Rack” series!
Blogger Best of the Week
Muse Is A Verb showed us some great transitional style last week. We’re obsessing over her Zara wool midi skirt, striped button down shirt and faux fur vest! Midis are still having a moment, so if you haven’t tried out this trend yet, it’s not too late! Thanks for sharing your beautiful look with our readers, Camille! We’re all kinds of loving your late winter style.
BonBon Rose Girls Favorites
- Not Dressed as a Lamb has been a fashionable favorite of ours for years and we’re loving the way she channeled Indiana Jones in her outfit post. Holy fabulous hat Batman!
- Looking for date night outfit ideas? We’re diggin’ the way Effortless Lady belted her blazer over a dress!
- I’m sure we’re not the only ones trying to eat healthier, so you’re probably going to love the easy roasted vegetables No Small Life posted!
- Could your jewelry collection use a home? Check out the DIY storage project from Call Me Creative!
- We’re huge Bobbi Brown fans and now need the new Shimmer Brick after seeing it over at Talker Blogger!
Enter to win a $100 Kohl’s gift card below!
Share Your Best of the Week
Please use the hashtag #FundayLinkup to share your favorite post on your social channels and add your “best of the week” to our link up below! As always, you can find your hostesses on: