This is a sponsored post.
There is something so magical about summertime no? It may not be quite the same as when I was in school and longing for that final day to arrive so I could start my three month long respite from the daily grind…but I still look forward to summer almost as much as I did when I was a kiddo! Despite the fact that I have been working the majority of the summer, I’m totally in vacation mode. Haha! When I sign off for the day, I want to be rockin’ a cute look, sippin’ something refreshing, noshing on a light meal, listening to a wicked awesome jam and maybe even watching one of my fave flicks. And that brings me to my TOP five summer favorites…
1. Favorite Summer Drink: As is usually the case for me in the summertime, I’ve had an ice cold glass of iced tea, like Inko’s organic white tea, in my hand more often than not lately. I’m particularly enamored with the strawberry flavor. And I love that this tea is loaded with antioxidents. Anything that can be a part of my goal for a healthier lifestyle, but still tastes great is A-ok with me!
2. Favorite Summer Outfit: I can’t get enough of the off the shoulder trend this season and have picked up several off the shoulder pieces including this gorgeous turquoise number. It can be rocked with everything from white jeggings to darker denim and is definitely an ideal summer date night look!
3. Favorite Summer Movie: The Sandlot has been a family favorite since I was a kiddo and I’m so excited to be introducing it to my son, AKA the dude, this year. It doesn’t get much more quintessential summer than this flick! Am I right? You play ball like a…Hey, what’s so bad about playing like a girl? My lil’ lady bean is a fierce competitor, but I digress…
4. Favorite Summer Song: Can I say anything by Jimmy Buffet? Haha! I’m a total Parrothead and the full Jimmy Collection is on repeat in my house. If I HAD to narrow it down to one, I would probably have to go with Tin Cup Chalice. It’s not as well known as some of his bigger heats, but trust me…It’s the bee’s knees. I bet you’ll add it to your summer playlist after one listen!
5. Favorite Summer Meal: Our wedge salad recipe is simply divine and so so easy. I find myself wanting lighter fare on warm summer evenings and this salad does the job of being filling without being too heavy.
So, what are some of your summer favorites lovelies? Inquiring minds want to know!