A Baby’s Perspective on Feeding

Phillips Avent Natural Bottles

Disclosure: This post is sponsored from Phillips Avent, however all opinions are our own, including Max’s reaction!

Did you know that babies have strong opinions? I was shocked myself but after the birth of Jake I was surprised at just how quickly my little one let me know what baby items he loved or hated. Fancy baby swing from the baby shower? Nope, he was just not having it as many times as I tried! And the same was true for bottles. Babies will quickly let you know wether a bottle is a good fit or not in how they respond. So I was intrigued to catch Max’s perspective firsthand on the Philips Avent Natural Bottle during a feeding. Because ultimately, what I think doesn’t matter if he doesn’t love a feeding! I think this video speaks for itself!

Clearly Max loves his Avent natural bottles. I just love when he gets relaxed and plays with his hair. And those little baby noises, ahhh, love them! I too have been a huge fan of the Avent brand so thumbs up to Max! There are some really great features to their bottles. Here are a few of my favorite.

• Philips Avent bottles have a wide breast-shaped nipple which makes it easy for little ones to use a combination approach.
  • The wide bottle neck makes it so much easier to get in there and quickly clean AND wether you are pouring in breast milk or scoops of formula, I’ve experienced less spillage. Very helpful when on the go!
  • The bottle shape is very comfortable for both adults to use, as well as for little baby hands to grab the bottle on their own.

Phillips Avent Natural Bottles

Relaxed with Avent

Avent Bottle Feeding

Happy Feeding with Avent Phillips

Want to experience a Philips Avent bottle for yourself? They have generously offered to send a bottle to the first 25 comments requesting one. Just leave a comment on this post saying that you’d like to try one for yourself! I’m guessing your little one will be all smiles too!

• Andi

I love this video and would love to try a bottle!

September 15, 2015 at 9:04 am Reply
  • Robin (Masshole Mommy)

I always loved feeding my babies. Such awesome bonding time.

September 17, 2015 at 2:36 pm Reply
  • Heather lawrence

All of my babies used avent bottles and we LOVED them!!
    I think I might actually have one still in a box down in the basement (which I will never need). LOL!!
    Gotta love it when they share their opinions eh.

September 17, 2015 at 2:37 pm Reply
  • Jen V.

Avent bottles were the only ones I used when my kids were babies. I mainly breastfed, but didn’t have any issues with nipple confusion using the Avent bottles the few times they were given a bottle.

September 17, 2015 at 5:49 pm Reply
  • Helene Cohen Bludman

Not familiar with this product but it sounds awesome and perfect for babies who drink from a bottle.

September 17, 2015 at 7:20 pm Reply
  • Liz Mays

This is such a cool technology. I love how they’ve specifically engineered it to let gas out.

September 17, 2015 at 8:11 pm Reply
  • Dawn

These bottles look so so nice! I wish I had had something like this when my daughter was little.

September 17, 2015 at 9:08 pm Reply
  • claudia krusch

I always loved feeding my son. Such a great time to enjoy my baby!

September 17, 2015 at 9:56 pm Reply
  • Courtney

Adorable! Clearly he enjoys feeding time. These sound like they are a great product.

September 18, 2015 at 2:45 am Reply
  • Jessica Harlow

First, your little bundle is adorable. 🙂 Obviously, he is enjoying his Avent bottle! I’d love to try one for my niece! She is scheduled to arrive next month and her parents are anxious to see what type of bottles will be best for her. I think Avent would be a great option!

September 18, 2015 at 8:07 am Reply
  • Elizabeth Towns

I would love to try Philips Avent bottles! I have heard so much about how they alleviate gas for babies, and I think it’s so great to make baby as comfortable as possible. I love how technology can help us move forward.

September 18, 2015 at 8:33 pm Reply