I love all things Halloween and fall related. Well, maybe just the things that aren’t quite so scary. I am such a wimp when it comes to horror movies, but all the other stuff is so fun and great! I used to think before I had the boys that buying holiday related outfits like these Halloween pajamas for kids, were a little bit of a waste. Now that I’m a mom I can’t get enough, ha! Of course, we do wear our holiday attire around the house long after it’s gone (Christmas in July anyone?!) and I am trying to plan so that hopefully Max can get some of the items as a hand me down. But it’s just so sweet to see them so excited about an upcoming holiday and really understanding all the fun that goes with it. Plus, as an added bonus you can often remember what time of year it was in photos, ha!
So, knowing that October is just a blink away, I thought I would round up some of my favorite Halloween pajamas for kids that are already hitting the shelves.
1. EEK!-O-Friendly Night Night Baby Sleepers from Hanna Anderson are just so sweet! I love the pink with black cats and the bats are cool without being corny. Plus, they zip which is awesome in the middle of the night!
2. Gymboree has an adorable pink and white ghosts set! I just love that it’s a more subtle take on the holiday.
3. This little skeleton has a heart, awwww. These Old Navy pjs are so cute. Be still my heart.
4. Go personal with these candy corn Chasing Fireflies pajamas. Perfect for siblings!
5. If you have a little girl in your life who is experiencing their first Halloween, this Lola and Darla nightgown is darling! I mean the entire Etsy shop will suck you in with sparkly cuteness, I need a girl to shop for, stat!
So, do you go all out with Halloween pajamas for kids? Which of these are you contemplating?