I know we aren’t the only mamas with little Minions fans at home, so I know you are going to love our latest recipe post…And even if you don’t have Minions fever, who can resist pumpkin anything this time of year? Not this girl! These Pumpkin Minions Cupcakes are sure to please your entire family…grownups and kiddos alike!
1 3/4 Cup of All-Purpose Flour, sifted
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
3/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
2 Eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, melted, but at room temperature, not hot
1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Oil
1/4 Orange Juice, fresh squeezed
1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
2. With a baker’s brush butter muffin pan.
3. In a large bowl mix all of the dry ingredients and whisk together.
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, add the pumpkin puree
5. Add the eggs one at a time, allowing each one to be fully mixed before adding the last egg.
6. Add the melted coconut oil, pumpkin oil and orange juice.
7. With the stand mixer set on low add the flour mixture a little at a time until it is all incorporated.
8. Remove bowl from stand mixer and using a rubber spatula scrape down sides.Do not overmix.
9. Pour batter in prepared muffin pan.
10. Bake for 15- 20 minutes)
11. Check to see if muffins are done by inserting a toothpick in the center of a muffin if it comes out clean muffins are ready.
13. Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool.
Assemble the Pumpkin Minions Cupcakes using the ingredients above…
This recipe is adapted from Nerdy Nummies. The video is particularly helpful when putting together the minions and I highly recommend watching it before you attempt this recipe.