As you probably know if you’ve been around these parts before, Megan and I run this little business of ours a thousand miles apart. She’s based in Annapolis, Maryland while I call Tampa, Florida my hometown. So, we thought it would be fun to share some wrinkle ranking stats on our respective states from a wrinkle study that RoC Skincare conducted.
Wrinkle Stats Study
Which state do you think has a higher rank regarding aging factors? Florida right? Nope? Shockingly Florida clocks in at #32, while Maryland lands at #9. Who would have thought? Not this girl! Considering I live in the “sunshine state,” I figured those wicked rays would lead to way more wrinkles.
So, let’s talk about what should make Floridians who are worried about wrinkles smile…
- High humidity, which helps offset the high number of sunny day
- Low pollution levels
- Not as long average commute
Maryland residents, on the other hand, have to worry that their state…
- Holds the #1 position for longest average commute
- High pollution levels
- Sleepless nights
It’s a good thing Megan has RoC products to depend on! Haha! And even though my states fares better with the wrinkle ranking, that doesn’t mean I’m going to slack on my skincare regimen! Mama has laugh lines she needs to work on. And that’s why I’ve added some new anti-aging products to my routine…
- RETINOL CORREXION Deep Wrinkle Serum (ARV $22.99)
- RETINOL CORREXION Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 (ARV $22.99)
- RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream (ARV $22.99)
- MULTI CORREXION 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream (ARV $28.99)
And for more information on where your state ranks in the wrinkle study, head HERE!
Disclosure: We were compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are our own.