Seeing Kristin’s little lady rock her holiday attire has inspired me for getting prepped for fun holiday events to come! That’s right. I’m not ashamed to admit, I’m already day dreaming about sleigh bells and cookies. I love the chic black and cream or white combination our resident little lady is wearing in the post and recently I keep coming back to it for kids and adults alike. I adore when moms and daughters look coordinated but not too matchy in photos. Of course I want to coordinate with my boys too, but a cute bowtie works easily for that. Which got my wheels turning. Holiday season is around the corner, so what looks would work to coordinate with a young one wearing black and cream holiday attire? Here are five of my favorite black and white dresses right now that could do just that!
- I am literally obsessing over this dress! Its a Donna Morgan two piece embroidered dress that has me swooning. Needless to say I may have to create an event just to own it!
- A shift dress in this combination works from going to office to holiday happy hour. Very classy cool. And its only $35 at Old Navy right now!
- This tweed mini dress is from Top Shop and just oozes cool factor. Pair with great high boots or heels and we’ve got a fab look from head to toe.
- I’m fit and flare obsessed so this dress wins. A black and white sweater dress like this is so versatile it can get worn all season long and then some!
- A little sparkle never looked so cute. Jill Stuart’s chiffon dress is holiday ready. It will definitely leave a lasting impression of flirty fun!
So happy shopping and don’t shy away from putting your little ones in a coordinated look this season! I want to see your gorgeous photos!