I’m always on the lookout for new beauty products and I often find myself perusing the natural beauty section when I’m at my local Whole Foods Market. Any time you can go the natural route, it’s a win right? Imagine my delight to find out that they’re currently selling this fabulous Hello, Beauty Bag filled with environmentally friendly beauty products. The limited edition bag is valued at over $80.00, but is being sold for just $15.00 at Whole Foods Market. Score!
I’m a big fan of being able to try out new products before I commit to full sizes and there are so many goodies in the Hello, Beauty Bag worth testing…I mean they had me at Burt’s Bees. I’m a sucker for their lippies. And boy did this one not disappoint. It’s the perfect natural color, Sunset Cruise to be exact, and feels so smooth and lightweight on.
- Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk .34 oz
- dermae Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask .5 oz
- Acure Pore Minimizing Facial Scrub 1 oz
- evanhealy Rose Geranium Facial Toner HydroSoul 1 oz
- Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + 10 ml
- MyChelle Perfect C Serum .17 oz
- Mineral Fusion Lash Curling Mineral Mascara (Gravity) .57 oz
- Burt’s Bees Sunset Cruise Lip Stick .12 oz
- Weleda Skin Food .34 oz
So, who wants their own? Well, you’re in luck! We’re giving away a Hello, Beauty bag to one lucky reader who will also get to try out all these amazing products! And you might not want to wait to see if you won. Why not hurry over to your store to pick up a bag before they’re gone. I daresay you’ll end up wanting more after trying out these products.
Disclosure: We were not paid for this post. We did receive a sample to review.