The Aldi Little Journey Baby Line

Aldi Little Journey Line

My little guy Max has a HUGE appetite. At only 1 1/2 he is pretty tall and definitely always on the go, typically with a snack in hand to keep him fueled for his next adventure. It’s funny how different children can be from one another. His older brother has to be reminded and prodded to eat. Food just isn’t his priority. Meanwhile Max, with his big sweet personality, has a genuine love for eating and sharing his food, which is why I was excited to discover and share with you the ALDI Little Journey product line.

Shopping for Aldi Little Journey Line

Once in the ALDI store I found the Little Journey section with ease. It includes nearly 50 high-quality feeding and changing essentials for babies and toddlers and even a few bath toys that Max quickly spotted. There was a wide flavor selection on items like puffs and yogurt melts all at great affordable prices.

Shopping for Aldi Little Journey Line

Aldi Little Journey Line

Shopping at ALDI was a breeze and we left with several goodies in our cart, including a snack or two for Mom not shown, haha. Hey, there’s no reason Mom can’t walk away with a treat of her own…right? We totally deserve it! So, I loved that I can tackle my shopping list for the whole family at ALDI! After we got home, we decided to try out our buys.

Aldi Little Journey LineAldi Little Journey Line

Anytime I give my children something new, in terms of flavor or brand, it can be a little like holding your breath. You just never know how it’s going to go down.

Lucky for me, Max was all for trying out his new snacks. The yummy Little Journey strawberry apple puffs were a hit from the start followed happily by the other flavors. After all, he needs the energy required to play with all those trucks and puzzles that are calling his name.

Max loving the Aldi Little Journey puffs

I just love seeing that little smile light up and his delight in sharing his new favorite snack is priceless!

Max loving the Aldi Little Journey puffs

We also tried the diapers and wipes and have been really pleased with the quality. His skin can be a little sensitive, something I never worried about with his older brother, but he has had no issues. That leaves us both feeling good. Literally, ha.

Aldi Little Journey Line puffs

It was wonderful discovering the ALDI Little Journey product line. I feel like I have a new go-to that I just can’t wait to share with all my fellow mom peeps. We go through a lot of snacks and baby care products so finding good affordable options is a WIN for everyone!

For more information about the complete line of Little Journey products and pricing, visit ALDI on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest or the ALDI website.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ALDI via Momtrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of ALDI or Momtrends.

• Brandy

When my babies we’re little (they’re 20 and 16 now) you couldn’t find healthy AND a bargain – that of course was years before Aldi – wish it would have been around back then!

September 12, 2016 at 6:23 pm Reply
  • Karen Coghlan

Things have sure changed since my children were toddlers… We had cereal, cookies, teething biscuits, food in jars, but not the snacks available now… Thanks for sharing…

September 12, 2016 at 6:49 pm Reply
  • karen

What a great find at ALDI! I lvoe ALDI stores and how they really find new ways to make life easier. These items for the little ones look fabulous!

September 12, 2016 at 7:01 pm Reply
  • Kim

We have an Aldi near us and I’ve never been. I need to check out this product line for my toddler. I heard the prices are great.

September 12, 2016 at 10:04 pm Reply
  • Debra

Aldi is seriously one of the best grocery stores. I’ve never had a product there I didn’t like and of course you have to love their guarantee!

September 12, 2016 at 10:07 pm Reply
  • Roxanne

My kids are too old to use these products, but I have been dying to see a review. I have friends who live and die by Aldi’s and other’s who wouldn’t be caught dead. So weird. But I love all their stuff!

September 12, 2016 at 10:30 pm Reply
  • Ellie Augustin

I don’t have any Aldi’s by me but I bet my little girl would love those veggie puffs. Thanks so much for sharing.

September 12, 2016 at 10:54 pm Reply
  • Julie @ Girl on the Move

I think we now have an Aldi near us so I definitely need to check this out! I love that the product line has so many different options, flavors and varieties!

September 12, 2016 at 11:06 pm Reply
  • Taylor Mobley

I don’t have kids (nor am I planning on it any time soon) but this was a great review none the less 🙂

September 12, 2016 at 11:47 pm Reply
  • Tessa

I didn’t realize they had their own baby/kids food line! They’ve really stepped up their game. I’ve actually started going there to get some of our grocieries.

September 13, 2016 at 2:52 am Reply
  • Charlotte

I love aldi! They are so cost effective and we love shopping there, i had no idea about this range though I have the perfect aged little chap for these!

September 13, 2016 at 9:45 am Reply
  • Amanda Love

I love the fact that there’s a kid section at Aldi’s! This makes grocery shopping so much easier for parents especially those who prefer buying organic food for their little ones!

September 13, 2016 at 9:57 am Reply

I seriously love Aldi’s!! I haven’t seen this line of products but I am going to share it with my neighbors with little ones!

September 13, 2016 at 12:02 pm Reply
  • MyTeenGuide

These look like a line of healthy and yummy snacks for the littles. We didn’t have these when my kids were babies.

September 13, 2016 at 12:15 pm Reply
  • Louise Bishop

Every time Aldis comes out with a new line, I melt. They’re so good at providing wonderful items for a great price!

September 13, 2016 at 5:58 pm Reply
  • Rachel Langer

I have not been to ALDI for quite a while. I don’t have little ones but I keep hearing people rave about the organic products. I need to go check them out!

September 13, 2016 at 10:11 pm Reply
  • Carolyn

I would have loved this line when my babies were smaller. We are supposed to get an Aldi soon in our town and I can’t wait.

September 13, 2016 at 10:15 pm Reply
  • Nicole Escat

I hope we have Aldi in out place. That looks like a very awesome place to shop with.

September 14, 2016 at 3:30 am Reply
  • Ana De- Jesus

What a lovely range of snacks, I don’t live near an Aldi but I know that they are super cheap! The strawberry apple puffs sound great!

September 14, 2016 at 6:14 am Reply
  • Rachel Catherine

I’ve never heard of this line but it looks great! I bet my son would totally gobble these up.

September 14, 2016 at 9:55 am Reply
  • Teresa

I love Aldi! I have never heard of this particular line. It looks fantastic. I’m sure my baby cousins would absolutely love these.

September 14, 2016 at 12:22 pm Reply
  • CourtneyLynne

We actually tried the diapers the first week the line came out! Not bad!! And you can’t beat the price

September 14, 2016 at 8:06 pm Reply
  • Whitney S

I don’t have any kids, but these snacks look cute hahah and I bet they are super popular with the kids!

September 14, 2016 at 10:35 pm Reply
  • Heather McMechan

We have an Aldi near us and I keep wanting to try it. I guess I’ll be checking it out tomorrow.

September 14, 2016 at 11:03 pm Reply
  • Rose Sahetapy

Aldi is so popular here in Belgium, and it’s true, they have great products. Those snacks for kids, I would not mind to have them, too 🙂.

September 15, 2016 at 10:12 am Reply
  • Mandy Carter

I have heard great things about Aldi. But unfortunately we do not have one anywhere near my home. Maybe one day!

September 15, 2016 at 2:05 pm Reply
  • jill conyers

I’ve never been to an Aldi but it looks like they have great options for little ones.

September 16, 2016 at 10:32 am Reply
  • Amber Nelson

I have never been to an Aldi. Those puffs look really good. I bet my little ones would love them!

September 16, 2016 at 9:44 pm Reply
  • Marion Lewis

I didn’t realize they had their own kids food products, It looks fantastic, But unfortunately we do not have one anywhere near my house
    thasnks for sharing

September 28, 2016 at 12:21 am Reply
  • Lydia J. Cohen

Your son looks so adorable !! I have never been to an Aldi just because it’s too far from my house but I’ll share this to my friends. Thanks for sharing!

October 4, 2016 at 11:13 am Reply