How to Pick the Right Baby Bottle

Max Exersaucer

Holding your baby in your arms for the first time is an experience that can’t be rivaled. I remember each of those life changing moments with my sweet little ones like they were yesterday. I was instantly come over by a feeling of sheer bliss that didn’t dissipate…that was until I experienced feeding issues. I was, thankfully, able to breastfeed, but I also planned on turning to a baby bottle when I needed to. With my first child I was able to make the transition between breast and bottle feeding fairly easily. That was definitely not the case with my second. She wanted nothing to do with bottles and being that I was a working mom, that made the next year quite difficult. I wasn’t able to leave her side much which proved to be quite the challenge. Perhaps if I had been able to try Chicco NaturalFit Bottles, our story would have been different.

chiccodraft2

It certainly was for my sister. She has been able to both breastfeed and bottle feed my nephew from the very beginning. Not enough can be said for how the right bottle helps make that process successful. And, frankly, sometimes breastfeeding isn’t an option, like it has been in more than one of my friend’s cases, which makes finding a bottle that baby responds to even more important! Moms should be focusing on enjoying every precious moment of that first year with their kiddos, not stressing about feeding issues, so let’s talk about how Chicco NaturalFit Bottles are different.

angled nipples

baby bottle gear

These bottles were specifically designed to mimic breastfeeding in form, feel and function. That means you don’t have to worry about nipple confusion which can derail your breastfeeding/bottle feeding journey. It all starts with the nipple. Not only does its unique angle help facilitate an ideal feeding position, but it’s wide breast-like form has a skin-like texture to help ensure the perfect latch that all us breastfeeding mamas aim for. And we can’t forget about the flow…By making it slow and more like an actual breast’s flow Chicco NaturalFit Bottles can help prevent air ingestion, gas and spit up. If you’ve ever tried to comfort a gassy baby, you know how important that feature in a baby bottle is! Let’s hear it for happy, well-fed babies!

happy baby

If you’re expecting, currently have a baby or know someone who’s about to embark on their own beautiful motherhood journey, I highly suggest you check out Chicco NaturalFit Bottles. In the All You Need Starter Kit you’ll find 4 bottles, nipples, a bottle brush, a microwave sterilizer, storage lids and even a couple pacifiers…all BPA free of course. This handy dandy baby bottle set would make for a perfect baby shower gift. Trust me…The mom to be in your life will thank you! And if you’re the mom to be in question you can throw it on your registry. Chicco NaturalFit Bottles are definitely a baby registry must have.

Stay updated on the latest and greatest from Chicco by connecting with them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.

• karen

Wow – great info! I do have a baby shower coming up soon so this would be a great part of that gift! Its hard to know (of the dozens out there) which are the best, so thanks for pointing out why these are super amazing for a baby!

September 14, 2016 at 8:35 pm Reply

Awesome post. I give you a lot of kudos for focusing on what works for the baby and the mom. Excellent post!

September 14, 2016 at 8:58 pm Reply
  • Cynthia @craftoflaughter

I never bought or used bottles so I’m at a loss. However, these look like they would be an excellent choice for parents

September 14, 2016 at 11:37 pm Reply
  • Dogvills

I used Chicco products when my kids were babies. It’s amazing how much these baby bottles have changed over the years.

September 15, 2016 at 9:17 am Reply
  • Wendy

I haven’t seen or heard of this brands but it looks like a great one! Your little one is such a cutie – I remember that age so clearly.

September 15, 2016 at 10:14 am Reply
  • Julie @ Girl on the Move

Great info! I’ve tried a lot of bottles but never these ones…it’s great to have another option because it’s so important to find the one that works best for you and your baby!

September 15, 2016 at 11:00 am Reply
  • Stacey

It’s been many years since my kids were young enough for bottles, but these bottles seem great! It is true how helpful having a bottle that your child likes is!

September 15, 2016 at 1:12 pm Reply
  • Katriza Luna

Eventually I just gave my kid the bottle he would take! I bought every weird looking bottle I could find and when he was actually ready to transition to bottle from breast, he took the cheapest, most simple kind of bottle lol.

September 15, 2016 at 1:49 pm Reply
  • Amanda Love

I like bottles with nipples that are shaped like these! It’s so much easier to transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. Especially if you’re a working mom and you pump your milk all the time.

September 15, 2016 at 6:38 pm Reply
  • CourtneyLynne

Picking the right bottles can be tough! My daughter is still picky to this day about what kind of top her sippy cups have!

September 15, 2016 at 8:29 pm Reply
  • Whitney S

I think this is good information, because there are so many choices out there to choose from! Whenever, I become a mom, I’ll definitely need to do my research, instead of picking one out on a whim!

September 15, 2016 at 9:24 pm Reply

My youngest baby was the only one to ever use a bottle. Man it was so hard trying to figure it all out. I wish I would have had this then!!!

September 15, 2016 at 10:30 pm Reply
  • Paula Jenkins

We played around with several different kinds of bottles, and formula, when my son was an infant. We landed on one that had a similar shape to these, but it was a different brand. These look like they’d be great, too!

September 16, 2016 at 12:01 am Reply
  • Rachel Catherine

I always let my kids sort of pick their own. This looks like a good option though. I like the nipple.

September 16, 2016 at 1:10 pm Reply
  • Christina Aliperti

These look cool. My son was always very picky with bottles. Once we found a bottle he liked we stuck with them.

September 16, 2016 at 4:40 pm Reply
  • Eileen Kelly

It has been a long time. I remember my youngest had a tough time with a specific bottle We had t really research and try different ones before it worked. These look awesome and you have done a great job researching

September 16, 2016 at 11:43 pm Reply
  • Krystle Cook

There are so many different kinds of bottles out there that it can definitely be hard to pick one. Awesome tips to look into getting these.

September 25, 2016 at 5:25 pm Reply