A Casual Chic New Year’s Eve Outfit

featured nye

You may have noticed that we’ve been posting loads of holiday outfit ideas. With Christmas Eve and Christmas Day heading our way later on this week, we should all be set at this point right? What we haven’t talked about, however, is New Year’s Eve! And that’s why we’ve teamed up with the lovely Cyndi Spivey from Grace & Beauty to bring you some New Year’s Eve style inspiration. For my part, I’m focusing on a more casual vibe for my New Year’s Eve outfit…

new year's eve outfit

Just like with the rest of the holiday season, I like to celebrate special days from start to finish, so while I may be in more casual gear during the day for a coffee date with my bestie, for instance, I would still rock some glamour on New Year’s Eve…because…well…it’s New Years’s Eve! And why not? Every day is a good day to have some fun with fashion in my book! And what better time to add some sparkle to your style than when putting together your New Year’s Eve outfit?

new year's eve outfit

lace top look

statement necklace outfit

lace detail

For this casual chic look I paired a lace top that I scored in my latest Stitch Fix box along with a layered statement necklace (mine is from last season, but I shared the link below to one from this year that I like even better!) and my go-to Rag & Bone booties! A little lace and a little sparkle is the perfect way to add a celebratory look to an ordinary jeans and booties look. And I’m not the only way who loves lace! Megan shared another way to wear this style here.

bestie coffee date

Shop the look: lace top / statement necklace / jeggings/ booties

So, what will your New Year’s Eve outfit look like this year? Will you be adding a bit of glamour to your whole day too? And now that you’ve seen what we’ll be wearing, head over to Grace & Beauty to see what Cyndi has styled for you!

And don’t forget about your skin…Glowing skin is the first step to feeling great in your look. We’re giving away our favorite products from RoC Skincare, so come on over and enter to WIN!

photos via Marissa Stratton Photography

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. It does contain affiliate links.

• brittany

oh, i love the addition of the necklaces on this festive, chic outfit!! gorgeous, lady!!!

December 20, 2016 at 1:14 pm Reply
  • Belle

Love how casual yet chic your outfit is! Love how you styled that black top with a pearl necklace and ankle boots!

Belle | One Awesome Momma

December 20, 2016 at 2:28 pm Reply
  • Angela

This is SO cute. Totally something I would wear but I wouldn’t have thought of putting it together! I loooove the statement necklace most of all!

December 20, 2016 at 5:06 pm Reply
  • Courteney Noonan

I loved your outfit, especially your top, after seeing it on Facebook! You look really pretty and smart but at the same time casual and not overdressed 🙂

December 20, 2016 at 5:51 pm Reply
  • Cynthia @craftoflaughter

I love the look of that outfit, so me! The boots are killer but the necklace pulls the whole thing together and makes it dressier.

December 20, 2016 at 6:07 pm Reply

I love the look, simple but super cute. I just got a cute pair of boots similar to yours, so now I need to pull together the whole look!

December 20, 2016 at 7:27 pm Reply
  • Debra

You look so darling, I love the lace on the sleeves and love the jeans they are so comfortable!

December 21, 2016 at 12:25 am Reply
  • Kristin F.

I love those lace sleeves! You girls look fantastic. xo

December 21, 2016 at 8:07 am Reply
  • Eva / Kid Minds

Looks like you are crossing the street on red light! You, daredevil, girls! LOL I think I prefer to stay away from black on big occasions, unless it’s a little black dress. Love that layered statement necklace!

December 21, 2016 at 8:41 am Reply
  • Rachel Catherine

That’s a really cute top. I need one that covers my arms like that. They aren’t my favorite feature.

December 21, 2016 at 9:50 pm Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

I am just loving that top and all of the little details like the lace sleeves! The layered necklace is beautiful!

December 21, 2016 at 10:46 pm Reply

I love the outfit! I’m always up for a cute outfit with jeans and boots! I love that you threw in a chunky necklace too. I always have a hard time choosing jewelry for my outfit.

December 22, 2016 at 9:49 am Reply
  • Robin Rue

This is such a simple outfit. I love that it can be used for day and night with it being casual.

December 22, 2016 at 12:36 pm Reply
  • Blythe Alpern

I’m going to a casual NYE party this year so this outfit would be perfect. I kind of miss the days of dressing up, but being comfortable is so much more important, especially when you can look so chic.

December 24, 2016 at 1:01 am Reply