How to Sparkle this Holiday Season

featured p&g

If I had to describe the holiday season with one word it would definitely be sparkle. Now I’m a big fan of working sparkle into my looks all year long, but it’s basically a requirement for me this month. Haha! And I’m talking about adding sparkle to more than my outfits…I want to sparkle all over and that means I’m amping up my beauty routine too. And my how to sparkle this holiday season mission  got a whole lot easier thanks to Walmart.com, Editor in Chief of Yahoo Style, Author and Host Joe Zee and some really cool products that make up our Mistletoe Ready Toolkit.

holiday sparkle

We are thrilled to be able to share Joe Zee’s holiday style and beauty tips to help you prepare for the holiday season. I know I’m not the only one who has a ton of holiday events to attend. From work parties to school programs and even a holiday happy hour or two, there will be plenty of opportunities to sparkle! And a great place to start to get ready for all those occasions is with your personal care routine. I hesitate to just call it a beauty routine because the fellas can get in on that action too!

mistletoe ready

Take the Braun Series 3 3040s Wet & Dry Electric Shaver…There’s nothing I like more than when the hubs has a nice, close shave and this shaver can help him tidy up for all our holiday nights out. And he loves that he can use it right in the shower. He’s all about multi-tasking much like myself. That’s probably why we get along so well. Haha! And on that note, the Gillette Venus Swirl is just what I need to get my own smooth look. Being that we live in Florida, I get can get away with bare legs in the winter. Score!

holiday date

While it’s great if we can get those close shaves we’re after, we can’t forget about the first thing people notice…our smiles! Thanks to the Oral B Pro 1000 rechargeable toothbrush and Crest 3D Whitestripes, our grins will be camera ready. You know how many photo opportunities pop up during the holiday season right?! They’re endless!

For all the details on these mistletoe ready products and more on how to sparkle this holiday season, check out Joe Zee’s helpful tips!

This post is sponsored by P&G and Walmart.

• Roxanne

I think my hubby would love to get that razor in his stocking this year! Great bunch of items!

December 10, 2016 at 4:17 pm Reply
  • Jean

You’ve definitely got to sparkle over the festive period! Some great items to make sure that you’re looking good for all the Christmas events happening 🙂

December 10, 2016 at 4:54 pm Reply
  • Christine

Who doesn’t love some sparkle in their life?! The venus razor is fabulous. Been using it for years and never have razor burn and always get a great shave.

December 11, 2016 at 12:19 am Reply
  • Sheri

Nice choice of items. Something to give people ideas of variety for their Christmas stockings.

December 11, 2016 at 10:24 am Reply
  • Melanie Frost

I can really use that Oral B toothbrush. My hubby’s shaver just broke so that Braun razor would also be a big help for us right now. Your photos are gorgeous!

December 11, 2016 at 6:26 pm Reply
  • Tara Holland

These are great, practical gifts that will definitely get used. We also love adding a little sparkle to our holidays.

December 11, 2016 at 8:29 pm Reply
  • Dawn McAlexander

I have one of those Oral-B Pro 1000 toothbrushes. I love it. Every time I brush my teeth, they feel as clean as they do when I leave the dentist’s office.

December 12, 2016 at 10:28 am Reply
  • Cynthia @craftoflaughter

Everyone loves to sparkle sometimes, especially this time of year. The Venus razor is my favorite

December 12, 2016 at 10:44 am Reply
  • Toughcookiemommy

I love to sparkle all the time but the holidays bring out a special sparkle in me. I love the Venus Razor because it leaves my skin looking soft and beautiful.

December 12, 2016 at 9:13 pm Reply
  • Vaishnavi

Awesome reminder and sound recommendations! We often forget to shop on time for the much-needed grooming. I’m a big fan of Braun and Gillete venus. I need to try Oral-B crossaction and Crest white strips.

December 13, 2016 at 12:36 am Reply