I’m sure I’m not the only one who plans on doing some serious holiday baking this week right? With only one weekend between now and Christmas, I’m feeling the crunch. I feel like December 25th is mere moments away and I plan on enjoying plenty of holiday treats before that time comes…and maybe after it comes too. Haha! Hey, the holidays go all the way through January 1st for this girl. Who’s with me? And since I’ve been celebrating all month long and don’t plan on stopping now, this Pretzel Kisses recipe made it to my to dos this week.
So, if you’re looking for a new treat to add to your own holiday baking list, why not try out these tasty Pretzel Kisses? They’re super easy and awfully pretty to boot!
Yields: 2 dozen
24 pretzel snaps
24 Wilton green chocolate melts
24 candy cane kisses
Wilton holiday sprinkle confetti
1. Preheat oven to 275°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Lay the pretzel snaps on the baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
3. Place a green chocolate candy melt on top of each pretzel snap and bake for 4-5 minutes or until the green melt is soft and shiny…you do not want it melted.
4. Remove from oven and place an unwrapped candy cane kiss on top of each pretzel snap. Be sure to press down firmly to allow the green chocolate to expand to the ends of the pretzel.
5. Immediately sprinkle with holiday confetti sprinkles.
* After making this delicious Pretzel Kisses recipe, store the goodies in an airtight container for up to one month.
This is not a sponsored post.