We had our first snow flurries today! The kids were playing outside and it just started to drop these fat flakes out of nowhere. It was so cute to see Jake just standing there sticking out his tongue. It only lasted about a half hour, but it was a sure reminder of what January often brings. At least one good snow!
Our house can get a bit drafty and my office is the chilliest room in the house, so wether I’m going out or staying in, I have to make sure I have my winter gear ready to go. Here are a few of my favorite Shopbop Winter picks to help make sure we are all feeling toasty in the coming months!
Shopbop Winter Picks
1. Fair-Isle Sweater – How cute and preppy is this navy and cream fair-isle sweater? I really like the neckline and it would look darling styled with dark denim and boots.
2. Hana Socks – Cozy and cheerful, I love a great pair of socks for curling up! These would be great for any Steelers fans (hi Mom!).
3. Sperry Boots – I’m head over heels for these classic Sperry duck boots that are updated with a leather buckle and cute fleece lining.
4. Coffee Mug – How perfect is this Coffee Snob mug?! I think I know a certain someone (looking at you Kristin) that would adore this.
5. Colorblock Mittens – What could be warmer than chunky knit colorblock mittens from Kate Spade? Definitely mittens to get noticed and even better they are on sale for $40. Did someone say sale?!
6. Fleece0Lined Leggings – These fleece-lined leggings have been on my must have list for some time. It is SO happening this winter and I can’t wait to wear them and stay cozy.
7. Sorel boots – A little more rugged than the Sperry’s, these Sorel boots feel so edgy chic. Bonus in that the fleece lining is removable.
8. Free People Sweater – The silhouette of this cream sweater is so flattering and would go with everything.
9. Slouchy Hat – I love a great winter hat. A bright red slouchy hat from Rebecca Minkoff is perfect for winter selfies and this one even has a space for your headphones.
This is not a sponsored post. We did receive samples.