Our Tahari ASL Wish List

Tahari ASL Wish List

It’s our final day of Moms Do Holiday Style. This has been such a fun series where each day we’ve been sharing our favorite holiday looks. We will be recapping all of the great looks from us and our favorite fashionable friends soon! But, in the meantime, today we are over the moon to be partnering up with the ladies from The Little Style File. Kristin and Betsy of The Little Style File are just wonderful and they are showing off super cute sweater style that we know you’re going to love so head over there next to say hello!

Now let’s get down to business…Knowing that a fabulous dress is on both of our holiday wish lists, we just had to share our favorite holiday frocks from Tahari ASL. With New Year’s Eve quickly approaching, a fun and flirty dress under the tree would be simply perfect! Tahari ASL has so many options and they are a great quality. Something I always look for in a special occasion or cocktail dress. It’s efinitely a brand you’re going to want to check out!

Let’s break down our holiday dress favorites for your/our (haha) wish list. After all, I think both Kristin and I have made it to Santa’s nice list, fingers crossed!

Tahari ASL Wish List

These little black dresses all have a fun detail to make them stand apart.

1. Ruffled LBD – The ruffles and thin strip of sequins on this LBD are perfect for a night where you want to stand out!
  2. Ostrich Shift Dress – With feathers like these, you’ll want to dance all night just to see the movement in this great little shift dress.
  3. Sequin Shift – Both sequins and feather detailing make this a must for me. I would love to head out somewhere oh so fabulous in this LBD! Wouldn’t you?!

Tahari ASL Wish List

Stand out in a crowd with any of these sparkling and bold dresses.

1. Halter Jumpsuit – Sparkling in gold and black just oozes glamour. This playful jumpsuit would be such a fun holiday gift!
  2. Mesh Fit-and-Flare – Sweet and special with loads of details, this little number is so versatile you could wear it to New Year’s now and then again for a wedding. I’m crushin’ on it hard!
  3. Floral Jacquard – The bold roses on this little mini are so stunning. It would make a pretty statement from across the room.

Tahari ASL Wish List

Refined and classic, the silhouettes on these three dresses make our holiday wish list for so many reasons.

1. Embroidered Gown – How pretty is this chiffon gown?! It is just so feminine and sweet, it would be great for any formal affair.
  2. Sparkle Velvet Fit-and-Flare – I just love the velvet burnout details of this floral number. Santa please put this under my tree!
  3. Knit A-Line Dress – Kristin’s favorite color, cobalt blue! This dress works day or night and is so flattering.

Now you can see why so many Tahari ASL dresses have made it onto our holiday wish list! Tell us which one is your favorite, and what is on your holiday wish list this year?

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions expressed are our own.

• Robin Masshole Mommy

I want one of everything here, too! WOW – so many pretties all in one place. I sense a shopping spree coming on.

December 16, 2016 at 9:32 am Reply
  • karen

That ostrich shift dress is so seriously stunning! It would be perfect for a holiday party or NYE, but also for a mil other occasions during the rest of the year!

December 16, 2016 at 11:08 am Reply
  • Angela Tolsma

Oh gosh I would totally wear most of these! I love love the jumpsuit and the sequin shift. LBD are my favorite thing to wear!

December 16, 2016 at 12:52 pm Reply
  • Alyssa Ruane

I love that dress with the feathers! So fun. I’d have a blast in that.

December 16, 2016 at 1:50 pm Reply
  • Belle

These dresses are all so pretty! I especially love the sparkly jumpsuit and the sparkle velvet fit and flare dress!

Belle | One Awesome Momma

December 16, 2016 at 3:09 pm Reply
  • Courteney Noonan

These are all such pretty dresses – especially for the holiday season! My favourite is the Mesh Fit-and-Flare 🙂

December 16, 2016 at 4:02 pm Reply
  • Silvia

The ostrich shift dress and the sequin shift dress are to die! These would make amazing dresses for NYE! Love this wishlist!

December 17, 2016 at 7:20 am Reply
  • Jessica Hughes

Oh these are all so beautiful! I am loving the sequin black dress and that black dress with the pops of red floral! So gorgeous.

December 17, 2016 at 9:10 am Reply
  • Whitney Wingerd

So I tried on that Ostrich dress at Nordstrom a few weeks back and am kicking myself I didn’t buy it! It’s actually cuter on a real person’s body than the model… if you have a little more up top it fills it nicely and is super cute! I may have to go back & get it…!

December 17, 2016 at 9:13 am Reply

Those dresses are so cute! Especially the navy blue one! I’ve been buying a ton of cute ones lately and now you’ve inspired me to get a few more!

December 17, 2016 at 12:05 pm Reply
  • Vera

These are a beautiful dresses!!! I love the colors of them, and would have a hard time to pick out just oe.

December 17, 2016 at 1:19 pm Reply
  • Jeanine

These are all gorgeous but the jump suit is something I would LOVE to wear. This is gorgeous, I would wear that over the holidays no problem. So pretty.

December 17, 2016 at 2:12 pm Reply
  • Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh

Wow, those are some gorgeous dresses! I would wear most of all of these. How perfect for parties and date nights!

December 17, 2016 at 11:09 pm Reply
  • Debra

I love the black and red one, just add a little bolo jacket and it would be perfect!

December 18, 2016 at 9:42 pm Reply
  • Tabitha Shakespeare

These are all perfect for a range of Christmas parties! I especially love the black ones!

December 19, 2016 at 1:47 am Reply
  • Roxanne

I do see why it’s a favorite!! I’d love the ruffled LBD or the floral jacquard print!! But all of them are stunning and a huge toss up to which is an absolute favorite!

December 19, 2016 at 6:42 am Reply
  • Stephanie

These are all gorgeous dresses! I feel like all the fun sparkly dresses come out for the holidays!

December 19, 2016 at 10:28 am Reply
  • Kristin

Oh the sequined shift and the embroidered gown are so pretty. I would love to wear either of those anytime. They really have some beautiful options.

December 19, 2016 at 11:32 am Reply
  • Melissa Vera

All of these dresses look amazing. But I will have to say the first black dress pictured is my favorite.

December 19, 2016 at 1:30 pm Reply