Best Shopbop Athleisure Picks

Shopbop athleisure picks

I’m still loving the athleisure wear trend and I’m beyond happy to report that it seems that athleisure is here to stay for awhile. With plenty of great pieces still gracing the runways, this is a trend I fully support and am happy to see linger on for a few years. On the days that I work from home or am going from kids activities on to errands, it’s nice to have looks like this that feel pulled together and cute but that are very comfortable and easy to wear. Especially on cold grey days when someone rings the doorbell. Yes I’m looking at you solar panel salesman. I try not to look like the frumpy mom and selecting the right athleisure pieces are key.

Here are our top Shopbop athleisure picks that will have you styling in your sweat pants. Looking to update your look a bit this spring? Here are a few tips.

• If you haven’t gone there yet, its time to try a bomber jacket. The one below is affordable and solid. A great way to dip your toes into the trend.
  • Word on the fashion streets is that sneakers are not only staying they are getting bolder. Why not get funky with your footwear and choose a bold fabric of fun style?
  • Update your sweatpants with a metallic detail. After all, unless you work in a gym you aren’t wearing these looks into the office.

Let’s all have some fun with our athleisure wear styles! Isn’t that what weekends are made of?!

shopbop athleisure picks1. Triangles Skinny Sweatpants / 2. Satin Bomber Jacket / 3. Puma Classic Lace Up Sneakers / 4. Water Bottle / 5. Champagne Superstar Sweatshirt / 6. Happiness sweatpants / 7. Velvet Slip-On Sneakers / 8. Knot sweatshirt

I just purchased two pairs of sneakers from Shopbop that I can’t wait to share and I think that knot sweatshirt needs to be on my list. Are you still all in with athleisure? How are you updating your look in the coming months?

We aim to provide unbiased editorials. However, we wish to disclose that (i) we sometimes receive free products from marketers that we sometimes review or discuss in our editorials, and (ii) we may run advertisements on my site concerning some of those products or companies that sell them (and other products sold by such companies) for which we sometimes receive compensation.

• Caity Baldassarre

Hi there!
    My name is Caity and I need some help. I found a beautiful dress on Pinterest that I am interested in purchasing possibly with the matching accessories. The dress brings me back to your website, but I am not sure where/how to order. The pin is from 2013 so it’s possible, and with my luck, more than likely, that you no longer carry it, but I have to try as it’s for my very best friend’s wedding. The dress is a coral colored flowy maxi that’s paired with a gold statement necklace, gold heels and a teal clutch. Please, please let me know, at your earliest convenience, if and how I can order this dress. Thanks very much in advance for your help and I look forward to your response.
    Kindest Regards,
    Caity

January 22, 2017 at 3:36 pm Reply
      • Caity Baldassarre

Thank you so very much!!! Warmest Regards,
        Caity

January 23, 2017 at 8:28 am Reply
  • Jessi

I always feel like fun and pretty workout gear gives me motivation to actually work out. These days my workout is chasing my 4 year old and tending to my 4 month old lol.

January 23, 2017 at 11:58 am Reply
  • Janel

I’ve never heard of this company before. Certainly looks like comfy clothing I’d be happy to wear.

January 23, 2017 at 12:35 pm Reply
  • Heather

I love ahtleisure! I think that is partly because I can never consistently work out at the same time (my kids are crazy), and so wearing the clothes reminds me I still need to get my workout in 🙂

January 23, 2017 at 1:31 pm Reply
  • karen

Um… I need to add those velvet slip-on sneakers to my life. I LOVE them! And yes, the sneaker game is totally on at the moment and I LOVE it!

January 23, 2017 at 2:03 pm Reply
  • Krystel @ Planning The Magic

I’ve never heard of this brand for thanks for sharing it with me! These items look fantastic. I’m sure they’re also great quality.

January 23, 2017 at 6:49 pm Reply
  • Debra

These are fun items and I bet look great on – I think I would love to try those shoes! I love shoes!

January 23, 2017 at 11:23 pm Reply
  • Silvia

I love athleisture looks! I so love that water bottle and the Champagne Superstar sweatshirt! So cute!

January 24, 2017 at 12:38 am Reply
  • Charlotte

I haven’t heard of athleisure although now you mention it I can see the trend! Unfortunately I just end up in normal athletic gear because I am on the go all the time but I love these trousers which might be a good in between option

January 24, 2017 at 3:28 am Reply
  • Amanda Rosson

Great selects!! I’m all about comfy clothing so I’m digging the athleisure trend as well! I still need to find myself a bomber jacket though! Love the look, I’m just so picky with how I want them to look on me lol.

January 24, 2017 at 5:09 am Reply
  • Chelsea Damon

I love all of these shoes! Especially the velvet loafers! I have suede ones that I wear almost every day!

January 24, 2017 at 1:35 pm Reply

Thanks for your reviews on all these product.s Those velvet sneakers, whoa! I love the water bottle, that’s how I roll.

January 24, 2017 at 1:45 pm Reply
  • Rachel

There are so many fun pieces within this post. Thanks for sharing. I feel like I have so many fun outfit ideas now.

January 24, 2017 at 4:09 pm Reply
  • Di Hickman

Love those happiness pants! Dangit I’m supposed to be on a spending freeze. Hopefully they won’t be sold out in March!

January 24, 2017 at 6:48 pm Reply
  • Samantha Lee

I love that water bottle! It basically describes how I feel every day when I’m working out. And the Champagne Superstar shirt is adorable!

January 24, 2017 at 7:05 pm Reply
  • CourtneyLynne

Omg awesome picks!!!! I’m just loving that water bottle!!! I definitely need one of those!!!

January 24, 2017 at 7:51 pm Reply
  • Jennifer (JenuineMom)

Those deep wine velvet slip-on sneakers looks like a lot of fun! I don’t often get to wear velvet!

January 24, 2017 at 8:03 pm Reply
  • Jessica Lawson

Beautiful pieces I absolutely love the waterbottle and sweats (they look so comfy) I also am a big fan of the shoes all though I honestly would probably never wear them

January 24, 2017 at 9:26 pm Reply

I love the cozy athletic pants! I’ve been going to the gym regularly and I’m always on the hunt for cute workout clothes. I know it’s silly but it motivates me!

January 25, 2017 at 9:43 am Reply
  • Rachel Catherine

Ha! I love that water bottle. It’s so cute and so fun. Those pants look cozy too and so does the sweatshirt.

January 25, 2017 at 11:23 am Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

Athleisure is a new term for me, but I love the idea of it! Those leggings are so awesome!

January 25, 2017 at 4:52 pm Reply
  • Dawn McAlexander

Ha! I love the water bottle! That’s a classic. Go work out and then get pizza. I love it. I also like the sweat pants and sweat shirt. They both look comfortable.

January 25, 2017 at 8:45 pm Reply
  • Amy Palumbo

I have never heard of shopbop. Those leggings in the first photo are really cute! Love it.

January 25, 2017 at 9:35 pm Reply
  • Courteney Noonan

Never hear of this before! Bomber jackets of one of my favourite things! They’re so comfy and you can wear them with a nice outfit or even to the gym

January 26, 2017 at 9:05 am Reply
  • Robin Rue

All of these pieces are so cute! I practically live in clothing like this and need a little more style to it.

January 26, 2017 at 9:43 am Reply
  • Krystle Cook

Being comfortable and stylish at the same time is super important. You can definitely wear athletic clothing out and still look adorable doing it.

January 26, 2017 at 9:44 am Reply
  • Barbara Ritzman

Great products, very stylish. Love the water bottle, I need one that reads time for wine now.

January 27, 2017 at 12:41 pm Reply
  • Tasha

This is also one of my favorite trends! I love the versatility of it and just how comfortable the style is!

January 29, 2017 at 12:20 pm Reply