How to Wear Gladiator Sandals

Once a trend, gladiator sandals are now a mainstay in both mine and Megan’s spring and summer wardrobes. That goes double for metallic sandals thanks to their versatility. In fact, you might have caught the pair Megan rocked with her white frayed jeans look the other day. And since sandals weather is right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share a few more fun ways to wear them. Welcome to today’s Moms Do Spring Style focus! Speaking of fun, make sure you head over to That Chic Mom to see what she shared for her spring outfit idea. I’m sure you’ll be inspired to add even more to your spring wardrobe, but I digress…Let’s get back to those gladiator sandals!

maxi and sandals

Maxi Dress

Just like gladiator sandals, the maxi dress will forever be a part of my warm weather style…And would you know what? They just so happen to look pretty fabulous together! It doesn’t get more chic and pretty than this pairing in my book. And bonus…Flat gladiators and maxi dresses are both so darn comfortable!

jumpsuit and gladiators

Jumpsuit

It took a while, but I finally jumped full on board the jumpsuit train last year. Like I mentioned above, I’m a comfort focused girl and the easy breeziness of a flowy jumpusit is right up my alley. I daresay that I may add another one to this year’s spring and summer wardrobe being that I only have the one, but don’t worry. That one will be getting plenty of wear too!

gladiator sandals

Relaxed Pants

Shop the looks: metallic gladiator sandals / maxi dress / harem pants / jumpsuit

Pajama styles may be a thing of the past for now, but that doesn’t mean you can’t work relaxed pieces into your wardrobe and still look perfectly on trend. These casual harem pants that I rocked last spring will be making plenty of appearances this year too, let me tell you! And guess what they are? You guessed it. COMFORTABLE!

So, there you have it. Three easy ways to wear gladiator sandals. You might also notice that I kind of have a thing for prints. Bwah! Bold, vibrant prints paired with gold glads that I can’t get enough of, but I digress…Don’t forget to head over to That Chic Mom to see what she’s crushin’ on this spring!

MomsDoSpringStyle

And before you go, why not enter our $150 Nordstrom gift card giveaway? That could definitely help you pick out something fun for spring!

This is not a sponsored post. It does contain affiliate links. Thanks for supporting the brands that help us bring you this site!

• robin rue

Those are super cute sandals. I am so excited for the warm weather to get here so I can start wearing sandals!!

March 20, 2017 at 4:28 pm Reply
  • Karen

I have a few pair of Gladiator sandals and I really love them! The style and comfort make them a win-win-win and sandals that I wear on the regular!

March 20, 2017 at 4:30 pm Reply
  • Janel Berchielli

I certainly am not a fan of showing my toes in shoes. I am a flats,boots or sneakers kind of gal myself.

March 20, 2017 at 4:33 pm Reply
  • Morgan

Your style is so cute, I love it. My favorite pair of gladiators broke last season, now on to finding a new pair, I love your metallic ones.

March 20, 2017 at 5:16 pm Reply
  • Di Hickman

I have a pair of hiking sandals and that’s as ‘gladiator sandal’ as I want to get. Honestly I just don’t like the look of them on me. I’m the same with maxi dresses. They just bury me and I feel like I’m wearing a tent! Give me sneakers and yoga pants anyday!

March 20, 2017 at 6:38 pm Reply
  • Ana De- Jesus

I love your gladiator sandals and metallic ones are even better, especially if you are going for an evening look. I can’t wait for summer!

March 20, 2017 at 7:15 pm Reply
  • Krystel | Disney on a Budget

So versatile and awesome! These sandals are so cute and the outfits are perfect, the maxi dress especially.

March 20, 2017 at 8:25 pm Reply
  • The Spirited Sloth

I really love the look you’ve styled with the patterned pants! Really perfectly styled for gladiator sandals! I’ve never been brave enough to try them, but maybe this summer 🙂

March 20, 2017 at 8:28 pm Reply
  • Heather Garcia

Great picks for spring! I love the gladiator look and anything in metallic has my attention. I have a few pairs of metallic sandals and they are my go to shoes. They match everything!

March 20, 2017 at 10:59 pm Reply
  • Tereza

Love them with your maxi dresses, they look so cute! I’m currently on a look out for a bright red pair (I’m having a thing for red shoes this spring I think haha!) so if you come across any please shoot them my way:) x

March 21, 2017 at 5:13 am Reply
  • Kecia

I am ready to wear open toed shoes again, come on sunshine! I don’t own any gladiator sandals, but I can see how versatile they are. I may get a pair this summer.

March 21, 2017 at 10:24 am Reply
  • Sona Sethi

I love wearing sandals and they go with most of the casual outfits. Yours look really good too!

March 21, 2017 at 10:46 am Reply
  • Brandi with Big Fit Fam

I didn’t think i would really like the look of gladiator sandals, but i actually really like these! Esepcailly with the baggy pants and dress!

March 21, 2017 at 11:14 am Reply
  • katriza | Mommy Engineering

I would never know how to outfit those shoes! I’m so glad you did this! I love how it turned out! They look so comfy too!

March 21, 2017 at 1:26 pm Reply
  • Mandy Carter

I love gladiator sandals, I actually have too many pairs as it is! They are perfect for my florida living!

March 21, 2017 at 1:37 pm Reply
  • Jessi

those sandals are so cute! Living in Florida, I wear sandals almost year round lol so it is fun seeing different ways to style different varieties.

March 21, 2017 at 2:10 pm Reply
  • Charlotte

I love gladiator sandals! Especially in the spring and summer! They are so stylish when paired with a maxi dress, i love your outfits here!

March 21, 2017 at 4:37 pm Reply
  • Seattle Travel Blogger

These look very classy!
    Your pictures look wonderful. I really like your sense of style.

March 21, 2017 at 5:07 pm Reply
  • Melissa

I do believe those sandals are great with any style dress or jeans. I haven’t had a pair recently but I think it is time to get a pair for the spring.

March 21, 2017 at 5:56 pm Reply
  • Lydia

I love gladiator sandals with dresses! Your dress is so pretty, too. I love the light blue.

March 21, 2017 at 6:19 pm Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

I JUST love that tie dye dress!!!!! Gladiator sandals are so pretty. I need to pick up some new pairs for my daughter and I!

March 22, 2017 at 11:09 am Reply
  • Nikki

Those are super cute sandals! I pretty much live in sandals and flip flops during the summer. I really love that dress in the first picture, too. So fun!

March 22, 2017 at 11:30 am Reply
  • Cara (@StylishGeek)

YOu look so adorable in your ensembles! Love your gladiator sandals. I obsess over them! I have six pairs already! LOL!

March 22, 2017 at 2:01 pm Reply
  • Rachel

These sandles are really cute! I love how they look with both outfits and I want to get a pair for spring.

March 22, 2017 at 10:40 pm Reply
  • Victoria

I needed to read this blog post so bad, I have such trouble with how to style Gladiator sandals thanks for the amazing help!

March 22, 2017 at 11:06 pm Reply
  • Blythe Alpern

I have to admit I’ve stayed away from the gladiator sandal because I wasn’t a fan and have such short legs I figured they would look insane. But I love the way you’ve styled them. You get the peak of the gladiator without having the sandal run up the leg. Such a smart idea.

March 23, 2017 at 1:13 am Reply
  • Krystle Cook

These sandals are so adorable. I love the outfits that you chose to pair them with too.

March 23, 2017 at 12:17 pm Reply
  • OvenStruck

All of these pieces are gorgeous! I have not jumped on the jumpsuit wagon as of yet but I just might have to this spring! Comfy clothes are the best, I totally agree. Oh, and I haven’t worn my sandals in years but I sure do love them! Might have to dig them out of the back of the closet 🙂

March 23, 2017 at 3:26 pm Reply
  • Carolyn

I just got my first pair of gladiator sandals last summer and love them. I will be sporting them again this year. They look great with so many things.

March 23, 2017 at 4:57 pm Reply
  • laura londergan

my daughter was just sharing with me this evening how she wants a pair of these. They actually can be really cute when paired with the right outfit

March 23, 2017 at 11:57 pm Reply
  • Emma Kelley

I love gladiator sandals! Especially in the spring and summer! They are so stylish when paired with a maxi dress! I love the outfits that you chose to pair them with too. Thank you for your sharing!

March 26, 2017 at 5:45 am Reply
  • anvita

Oh these are good. Like how you have made use of them. So glad that spring is finally here and I can make use of my sandals.

March 28, 2017 at 3:02 am Reply