Over 20 Spring Outfit Ideas

Moms Do Spring Style

What does your spring style look like? Is it filled with pretty prints and feminine frills or are you more of a casual kinda girl who rocks boyfriends and kicks like it’s her job? Well, guess what? Thanks to our Moms Do Spring Style series we’ve got you covered on both fronts. For two weeks we joined forces with a slew of our favorite fashionable ladies to bring you loads of spring outfit ideas. From spring-ready dresses to comfy shorts and even prints like stripes and florals, we’ve got a spring outfit that’s sure to strike everyone’s fancy.

So, if you’re looking for some fun, fresh ways to update your spring style, buckle up…You’re about to have over 20 spring outfit ideas comin’ at ya!

Spring Image

I only recently started embracing shorts again and now that they’re such an integral part of my warm weather wardrobe I don’t know what took me so long. I love how Megan styled her comfy drawstring navy pair with oh so gorgeous stripes!

J Crew shorts and top

Stripes and Shorts

Mixed prints will forever be part of my style and that includes my spring style. I’ve been wearing these floral sneakers with anything and everything and they’re perfect for print mixing like I did here with plaid! And on a side note, I’ve been sporting these frayed hem jeans non-stop too!

plaid top outfit

Floral Sneakers and Plaid

And speaking of frayed hem jeans, now I want a white pair thanks to this look Megan put together. They go perfectly with her embroidered top and metallic gladiator sandals. If you’re looking for a few must have pieces that you can easily remix in your spring and summer looks, you’ve found them!

White frayed jeans and blouse

Frayed Hem Jeans and Embroidered Details

Moccasins…My love for them knows no bounds! I pretty much wear them no matter what season it is. And spring definitely sees its fair share of moccasin looks like the pair I wore here with cuffed jeans and my go-to turquoise statement necklace!

comfy casual styles

Moccasins and Cuffed Jeans

Spring break may be over, but I bet you have a summer vacay in the works. Am I right? Every warm weather trip calls for a pretty coverup! And Megan found one so pretty you’ll find yourself wanting to style it time and time again!

Perfect Pretty Coverup

The Perfect Coverup

that chic mom

That Chic Mom

You didn’t think the fun was over yet did you? We have plenty more outfits to help with your spring style inspiration…So, let’s see what those fabulous ladies I mentioned have in store for you. And away we go!

unlikely martha

white-jeans-look

White Jeans

generation of style

Generation of Style

spring outfit ideas

Stripes and Boots

So, there you have it…I hope these over 20 spring outfit ideas will help shake up your spring style! Who’s ready to try something new on for size? You know this girl is! And the best part about these outfit ideas is that so many of them will transition into summer for you too!

This is not a sponsored post.

• robin rue

There are some seriously cute outfit idea here. I was planning on going shopping this weekend, so I will look for some of these looks.

April 17, 2017 at 10:03 am Reply
  • Brenda | BrendaHaire.com

Wow! Those are some great outfits! It’s funny you said you are just getting back into wearing shorts. In Texas, that’s what we wear from April-November. I can’t help but laugh at some of the cute posts I see about Spring fashion that include scarves and jackets. It just doesn’t happen down here. I loved the Navy drawstring shorts! I also loved the army green pants with the unique ankle. I haven’t gotten on board with the frayed edges yet. I am more of a classic style I guess. I do need to up my wardrobe! I want to make a new capsule wardrobe that will last me from now until the cooler weather comes in the late fall.

April 17, 2017 at 12:49 pm Reply
  • Janel B

Those are some great spring and summer styles. I know I have been adding dresses to my collection in hopes I will actually wear them this summer, but first I need to tan these white legs.

April 17, 2017 at 1:12 pm Reply
  • Ana De- Jesus

This is why spring is my favourite season. Because the styling possibilities are endless. I am especially loving the red striped trim shirt that is super cute xx

April 17, 2017 at 1:45 pm Reply
  • Jessi

I love all of these! I have to say that I think that my favorite out of the bunch though is that Maxi dress. Those are always so comfortable !

April 17, 2017 at 2:53 pm Reply
  • Amber Nelson

There are so many fun ways to step into Spring. I love floral prints. I love the bright colors!

April 17, 2017 at 6:05 pm Reply
  • Di Hickman

Some great outfits here. Good timing too, as I’m getting ready to switch my wardrobe to spring/summer this weekend!

April 17, 2017 at 6:35 pm Reply
  • Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh

These are all great outfits for spring….if we had spring. In Florida we seem to skip that and run right into summer, but I would totally wear all of these at some point throughout our Florida seasons.

April 17, 2017 at 7:01 pm Reply
  • karen

Loving the spring styles for 2017! I am tired of big sweaters and boots. Ready for destroyed white denim and embroidered tops. Such fun inspiration in this post!

April 17, 2017 at 7:32 pm Reply
  • Kristina

These are cute! They all look comfortable too which is perfect since spring can have both is warm and cool days!

April 17, 2017 at 8:17 pm Reply
  • Jeanine

Love these outfits! Makes me want to expand my spring wardrobe and enjoy the weather in style and comfortable.

April 17, 2017 at 8:18 pm Reply
  • Katie Chiavarone

I love the plaid! I always think of it as a fall pattern but this looks great! Whipping mine out 🙂

April 17, 2017 at 8:51 pm Reply
  • Amanda Love

I love the fact that there are different outfit inspirations depending on your style. These are all perfect for Spring. I usually go for the comfy dresses and loose tops.

April 18, 2017 at 3:22 am Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

There are some great ideas here, some that I would never consider pairing together! I need to go do some serious spring shopping for myself!

April 18, 2017 at 9:20 am Reply
  • Rose Sahetapy

Fabulous Spring outfits! Some really caught my attention like bell-sleeves shirt, the red stripes & short, and the wedges of course.

April 18, 2017 at 9:59 am Reply
  • Charlotte

I love these options and I cannot wait for a little bit of warmer weather so I can pull out some of my spring fav’s, that being said I am in dire need of a wardrobe upgrade at the moment!

April 18, 2017 at 10:41 am Reply
  • Cindy Ingalls

I’m really loving the trends this spring. There are so many great items to choose from. I really want to find that perfect ruffle shirt.

April 18, 2017 at 12:36 pm Reply
  • Andrea

All great style inspiration. Thank you for including me.

April 18, 2017 at 2:18 pm Reply
  • Elsie

So many amazing looks! It’s awesome to have so many options for spring!

April 18, 2017 at 2:49 pm Reply
  • Lydia

I’ve been meaning to get some fresh new looks into my closet. I loved the inspiration!

April 18, 2017 at 3:15 pm Reply
  • Toughcookiemommy

I’ve never been a big fan of shorts but I love jeggings with a nice long shirt. These are some great looks for spring.

April 18, 2017 at 6:51 pm Reply
  • Kim

I love stripes in the Spring. The dress and the top would be my go to. Dresses keep me cool too!

April 19, 2017 at 9:05 am Reply
  • Heather

Once it is warm enough I move to crop pants and skirts pretty much every day – so comfortable! We had one warm day so far up here in Maine…hopefully there will more soon!

April 19, 2017 at 12:33 pm Reply
  • Dawn McAlexander

I love the blue and white blouse with the white pants. I love the design and the fact that it is loose. That’s the type of top that I like to wear. I could see myself in that shirt.

April 19, 2017 at 2:09 pm Reply
  • Krystle Cook

All of these outfits are so adorable. I think I need to add some of these pieces to my closet.

April 19, 2017 at 2:21 pm Reply
  • Toni Williams

All of these gave me great ideas for my spring wardrobe. I have seen the peplum sleeve trending a lot this year…I think that means I need to try it! 🙂

April 19, 2017 at 8:19 pm Reply
  • Rachel

Looks like a lot of cuffed jeans which is great because mine are always too long! I love the cover up. So cute.

April 19, 2017 at 10:11 pm Reply