The Perfect Pair of White Jeans

white denim outfit

White jeans are a mainstay in my warm weather wardrobe. Nothing looks quite as fresh and crisp as a killer pair of white denim. Am I right? That being said, buying the perfect pair of white jeans can be a lofty ambition. Too often they can prove to be unflattering and not the fabulous focal print you’d like them to be in your spring style. All hope is not lost however. It is possible to find the perfect pair of white jeans, you just have to know what to look for. So, let’s talk about that. What components make up the perfect pair of white jeans?

1.Say hello to stretch…I’m big on having a good amount of stretch in all of my denim. If you have curves, stretch is your best friend. When jeans have give, they hug instead of cinch your curves. The last thing you want when wearing white denim is to sport a pair that highlights your flaws. You want a comfy, body skimming fit. Forget that too tight situation you can barely breathe in!

2. No lightweight denim…If the fabric is too thin, your white jeans will not only give the world a peek at whatever you undergarments you decided to throw on, but also your lumps and bumps. Hey, I have cellulite, I accept that. In fact, I embrace it. I eat well and work out hard, I can’t worry about the rest. That doesn’t mean I want jeans that draw attention to that cellulite however.

3. Stick with mid/high rise styles…Low rise white denim is not my favorite. A higher rise has a classier feel in my opinion and allows you to rock more cropped style tops if you want to without revealing way too much. A cropped off the shoulder top with high rise white jeans is a fun way to reveal just a hint of a bare midriff for example. One of those outfits will be coming your way very soon I think, but I digress…

spring white jeans outfit

print off the shoulder top

michael kors espadrilles

perfect pair of white jeans

Shop the post: off the shoulder top / white jeans / turquoise necklace/ espadrille wedges

So, now that you’ve seen my take on finding the perfect pair of white jeans, why not take a look at another way to wear white denim HERE. Megan’s frayed hem pair is too fabulous!

This is not a sponsored post. It does contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting the brands who help us bring you this site!

• robin rue

I can’t wait for next month when I bust out my white jeans, capris and shorts again. Your top is super cute, too! Great look.

April 12, 2017 at 8:25 pm Reply
  • karen

Girl, you NAILED it on the necessities for quality white denim. Hello – the stretch. Yassss. And not too thin. I mean, tried those on. Bye, Felicia. Always a struggle to find good white denim but you made it easier with your tips!

April 12, 2017 at 8:33 pm Reply
  • Kristina

So cute! I love white denim! I have a pair that I wear with flats, sandals and even wedges! Can wear with everything and it looks so cute!

April 12, 2017 at 8:42 pm Reply
  • Jessi

Those look so good on you! I am always afraid to wear white because I have little kids and I know they will get me nasty lol

April 12, 2017 at 9:05 pm Reply
  • Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh

I totally won’t wear white jeans, but you are rocking them! That shirt and necklace are fabulous!

April 12, 2017 at 10:07 pm Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

I love that tunic!! It pairs so nicely with the white jeans! I need to find a pair like them!

April 12, 2017 at 10:09 pm Reply
  • Cynthia @craftoflaughter

I don’t know who invented stretch denim but he or she is my hero. I love your top, it goes perfectly with the white jeans.

April 12, 2017 at 10:40 pm Reply

I just bought my first pair of white capris and I can say I am nervous about wearing them. I love the tank top with them, so now I am going to be on the look out for one of those!

April 12, 2017 at 11:27 pm Reply
  • Jeanine

Gorgeous! I can’t say I’ve ever worn or owned white pants of any type. I would love to though. i think with 7 kids they’d be ruined right quickly! I do love them though.

April 12, 2017 at 11:44 pm Reply
  • Tereza

This style suits you so much, looks proper Bohemian but still very much put together! Loving how you’ve paired the lipstick with the top too! x

April 13, 2017 at 5:34 am Reply
  • Cindy Ingalls

I absolutely love your top. It is perfection as are these tips for choosing white denim. I admit I have stayed away from it, because it’s hard to find the right pair of white jeans that are flattering. I feel a lot more confident that I now know what to look for.

April 13, 2017 at 6:40 am Reply
  • Ana De- Jesus

With that boho paisley top and the killer wedges those white jeans are FIRE! Girl you have paired everything together perfectly x

April 13, 2017 at 9:05 am Reply
  • roxy

I have a very similar style white jean, and I have to say that I love yours and agree with all of your tips! And your outfit is super cute.

April 13, 2017 at 9:49 am Reply
  • Kim

White jeans are a classic Spring staple. I think every woman should own several pairs too. Great look!

April 13, 2017 at 11:07 am Reply
  • Vicky

Those are a great pair of white pants! I am a curvy mama and I love stretch as well. I find a good pair of white jeans to be the hardest to find. I’ll have to check these out.

April 13, 2017 at 12:02 pm Reply
  • Chel

Oh girl, you are brave to be a mom in anything white! My son would make a mess of me…but let’s be honest, I probably would have been a mess even before kids! 😀

April 13, 2017 at 3:27 pm Reply
  • Jalisa Harris

I love these Jeans. With my son though there is no way I could brave them lol.

April 13, 2017 at 9:59 pm Reply
  • Nikki

I love white jeans, especially destroyed white denim!! I have a blog post coming soon about styling white denim for spring as well. One of my girlfriends and I have the same kind of pants so we are showing two ways to style!! <3

April 14, 2017 at 9:49 am Reply
  • Jean

This is such a great look! I love white jeans but haven’t worn any for a while. I think I’m too self conscious I’ll get them dirty haha! But they do look great in the summer.

April 14, 2017 at 2:53 pm Reply
  • Toughcookiemommy

These white jeans look great on you. I love how you paired them with a flowing blouse and some nice wedges.

April 16, 2017 at 10:14 pm Reply
  • katriza | Mommy Engineering

These look great! I’m always screwing up my white jeans and constantly having to buy new pairs! haha White is just not my color I think!

April 17, 2017 at 4:24 pm Reply
  • lydia

Yes girl! I love this look. I’ve been meaning to get a pair of white jeans, I will def be checking these out. Love the simple rips at the knees

April 17, 2017 at 7:50 pm Reply
  • katrina gehman

love it! that’s such a great outfit. i wish i could pull it off like you are, you look great.

April 18, 2017 at 10:58 am Reply