CVS Curbside Pickup, Errands Made Easy

CVS Curbside Pickup

Have you ever been running errands and feel like you’ve pushed your kids to the brink of a meltdown? I’ve certainly been there! I have a friend who swears by having no more than three in-and-out of the car seat transitions in one outing. I started paying attention with my own children and sure enough that seems to be the threshold of how much my little guys can take before they start getting restless and losing it.

Errands and Placing My CVS Order

Let’s face it, no matter how necessary it might be, getting them in and out of car seats for errand running just isn’t easy. Even worse is when you get to the destination and then realize it’s been silent for a few minutes. Sure enough they’ve fallen asleep in the backseat at the most inconvenient time!

Thankfully CVS is making it easier than ever for this mama to run errands. With CVS Curbside pickup you can stay in your car and have your items delivered right to your car. Talk about skipping the line, this service lets you save time and energy!

Errands and Placing My CVS Order

CVS Curbside Pickup – How It Works

First make sure to download the CVS Pharmacy App and set-up your ExtraCare Rewards number and CVS Pay if you haven’t already. You can read more about our experience with the CVS Pharmacy App and all it’s great benefits.  Placing CVS Curbside OrderNext, using your handy CVS Pharmacy App, select Curbside Pickup in the Shop section. Choose the store that you would like to pickup your order from.

Then select the items that you would like to pickup. With both a beach trip prep and school supplies shopping on my To Do list, I quickly selected all the items I needed from sunscreen to glue sticks. It even includes when an item is on sale so you can stock up!
Placing CVS Curbside Order
Once you have everything in your app cart that you need, just select the Check Out button at the bottom of the screen. It will include your ExtraCare Rewards number and CVS Pay making it seamless.Placing CVS Curbside OrderYou’ll receive a text confirmation of your order as well as a text when it’s ready for pick-up. Once you are in the CVS parking lot, you send a text confirmation back and someone delivers your order right to your car.CVS Curbside Pickup Alert

CVS Curbside Pickup

How easy is that?!

I’ve had no problem using the app and nothing beats letting my kids stay in the car after a long day. No meltdown on aisle three please! This also works great on rainy days or when someone in the car is sick. Let’s all keep our germs to ourselves, thanks!

CVS Curbside Availability

CVS Curbside is now available in 40 major markets across the U.S., including many locations in Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Phoenix, Dallas, Seattle and Washington, DC. For specific store locations, customers can use the CVS Curbside Pickup store finder in the app or online to check local availability.

I’m loving all CVS is doing to make my experience as healthy and easy as possible. How would using the CVS Curbside pickup option help you?

Waiting for CVS Curbside Pickup CVS Curbside Pickup

I’m proud to be working with CVS Pharmacy to help spread the word about #BetterHealthMadeEasy and how to #FindYourHealthy. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.

• melissa chapman

I go to CVS a few times a week and have never seen this service by me. I will look into it and see about the app. It seems like a great idea for us.

August 24, 2017 at 3:46 pm Reply

I absolutely love it. The pharmacy is in the back of the store and if I am short on time I will skip going. This has keep me on track with my meds for a long while.

August 24, 2017 at 6:58 pm Reply
  • Phyllis Pometta

That’s so cool! I have yet to try it …primarily because my CVS isn’t always that busy and I welcome the quiet time walking around and browsing things I don’t really need! LOL However, in the winter with snow and freezing temps, I may definitely give this a go!

August 24, 2017 at 7:25 pm Reply
  • Marcie

This seems life-changing. And I’m not even exaggerating. I have 2 little kids and they usually fall asleep about 5 minutes into any drive and it’s such a pain to get them out of the car and wait in line at the pharmacy. This looks like a much better option!

August 24, 2017 at 8:05 pm Reply
  • Brianne

This is such a great service, I am so going to take advantage of this. This is taking shopping to a whole other level!

August 24, 2017 at 8:56 pm Reply
  • Karen Morse

That’s so convenient! It’s awesome to be able to just pick what you need through the app and drop by the nearest CVS store. I’m definitely going to check this one out! It’s really cool.

August 25, 2017 at 2:05 am Reply
  • Jessica Joachim

This seems great! Looks like it might not be available in Florida yet, but when it is I know I would make use of it. It is nice to not have to get my kids out of the car for things like this.

August 25, 2017 at 8:24 am Reply
  • Stephanie

Running errands is one thing but running errands with little ones is a whole different stress. I love the ease this services brings to us busy Mommas.

August 25, 2017 at 10:59 am Reply
  • Cindy Ingalls

Maybe if I did curbside pickup I wouldn’t be so tempted to buy other things at CVS. I have a terrible habit of browsing the makeup aisles and putting more things in my basket.

August 25, 2017 at 7:54 pm Reply
  • reesa

I have a CVS right across the street from me and this would make my life SO much easier!!! I need to give this a try ASAP! Sometimes it is so hard to get the kids in and out of the car!

August 25, 2017 at 8:40 pm Reply
  • Debbie Savage

I love my local CVS! This would honestly bless my family’s life! I can’t wait to try this next time I am in the bind and need something STAT!

August 25, 2017 at 8:50 pm Reply
  • Heather

This looks like a fabulous service! I’m actually sick right now and getting myself and children into the pharmacy last night was not easy. I definitely should have used this service!

August 26, 2017 at 5:11 pm Reply
  • Jeanine

This is such a wicked service. I think its really neat t obe able to make picking up items you need easy. This is something I hope all stores and such pick up!

August 26, 2017 at 6:29 pm Reply
  • Renee @ The Good Hearted Woman

I didn’t know that CVS had curbside service! What a great idea, particularly for those of us who have so much to juggle.

August 27, 2017 at 12:42 pm Reply

Okay this is amazing! I love anything to make my life easier and this is definitely it! I would love to pick up a few things with curbside pick up!

August 28, 2017 at 12:38 pm Reply
  • lydia

Ah, I love this idea!! Anything pick up makes running errands SO much easier (especially if you have kids)

August 29, 2017 at 10:00 am Reply