Top Cyber Monday Deals at Lands’ End

Is there anything better than curling up on the couch with your laptop, a steaming hot cuppa something in your hand and a cozy throw strewn across your lap while you search for the best Cyber Monday deals online? No right? Haha! We agree. And one of our favorite places to score holiday gifts, the best winter wear and more just so happens to be hosting an insanely awesome Cyber Monday event! Who’s ready to celebrate 12 Hours of Santa with us and Lands’ End?! We knew you would be!

12 Hours of Santa – Lands’ End Cyber Monday Deals

cyber monday deals

Facebook Live

First, let’s talk about the Facebook Live! Make sure you’re following Lands’ End on Facebook because at the top of every hour Santa himself will be revealing St. Nick’s Picks and there will be chances to win iconic Lands’ End products and gift cards LIVE!

Twitter Chat

And there’s MORE fun where that came from…Lands’ End is also hosting a #LandsEndHoliday Twitter event from 10am ET to 10am PT! You can expect awesome deals, fabulous prizes, gift giving tips and loads of holiday inspiration!

Date: Monday, November 27, 2017

Time: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. EST

Join us: 6pm-7pm ET (We’ll be sharing an exclusive DEAL!)

Hashtag: #LandsEndHoliday

Follow Lands’ End on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @LandsEndPR and @LandsEnd…And @TakeTime4Style on Twitter too!

So, let’s enjoy a little holiday magic shall we?! We’ll see you over at the Lands’ End social pages. Not only will you find the BIG 50% off your order deal over at LandsEnd.com, but there are exciting happenings on every single social channel we encouraged you to follow! It’s time to take advantage of some serious Cyber Monday deals…Santa says so!

Join Us

Don’t forget to head over to Twitter at 6pm-7pm for the hour we’re co-hosting! We can’t wait to party with you!

Thank you to Lands’ End for sponsoring this post!

• tiffany cheung

I’m there, love Land’s End! Fingers crossed!

November 27, 2017 at 11:47 am Reply
  • Rebecca Bryant

What a great deal. I am loving all the Cyber Monday deals going around. I’ve done some serious shopping today.

November 27, 2017 at 2:04 pm Reply
  • Lois Alter Mark

I always have a hard time knowing where to look for Cyber Monday deals- thanks for pointing me towards Lands’ End! What a fun way to shop for great discounts all from the comfort of my own home. SO much less stressful than Black Friday!

November 27, 2017 at 3:03 pm Reply
  • Rhonda Brown

The Twitter party sounds like so much fun! 50% off is always a fabulous price point to do some personal shopping! I’ve only bought one thing so far today so I definitely have to get busy!

November 27, 2017 at 4:32 pm Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

I just got the Land’s End catalog in the mail! I will try to get on for the twitter party to see what I should pick up!

November 27, 2017 at 5:14 pm Reply
  • Star Teaci

I love Lands End. I live in a very warm climate but I always look at the snow-covered pictures and have fantasies of cuddly sweaters and canoodling by fires. We do buy their boots for my hubby, though.
    🙂
    Traci

November 27, 2017 at 5:32 pm Reply
  • Scott

I wish we had one closer to us. I hate buying clothes online since I never know how they’ll fit.

November 27, 2017 at 6:45 pm Reply
  • Emily

I had no idea this deal is going on, we love Lands end! I am all for a good discount and this allows me to do some shopping and save some money. Thank you for sharing this deal with me!

November 27, 2017 at 7:33 pm Reply
  • Dawn Nieves

I love shopping Lands End especially with deals like this! Thanks for sharing!

November 27, 2017 at 7:58 pm Reply
  • Alicia

I love the products at Land’s End. I got our oldest a nice coat from their website and it still fits him 2 years later, and it keeps him warm.

November 27, 2017 at 10:03 pm Reply
  • Alicia

50% off is a great deal! I love those vests in the picture so I’m going to have to check out Land’s End for some holiday fashions.

November 27, 2017 at 11:35 pm Reply
  • Louise

I wish I’d spotted this earlier! I didn’t know where to start looking for Cyber Monday deals 🙁

Louise x