We’re excited to share our Gift Guide For Her. Each day this week we’re going to share our favorite items for gift giving this holiday season. And today is all about you! Ok you, or any other women in your life that you are looking to gift with something special. We’ve rounded up twelve of our most wished for items that are perfect for any friends, moms, sisters, teachers, or even to forward on to give someone inspiration. Am I too old to send this post on to my Mom?! Nope, it’s happening. Happy holiday shopping!
Holiday Gift Guide For Her
- Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Rollerball Perfume: I love the Tory Burch rollerball perfumes. They are perfect for tossing into your purse and giving yourself a refresh throughout the day or to take on travel. It’s a little luxury and I love how her own parents love inspired this scent.
- Cravings Cookbook: This is Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook featuring food that you actually want to eat! Given her cute aesthetic and sassy personality, I’d love to pour over this with my Christmas coffee.
- Bose Soundsport Bluetooth Headphones: I just love the quality of Bose and the teal of the headphones really make a fun statement. Great for running or running errands an I love that they have a a little in-line remote that lets you skip to the next song.
- Vince Camuto One Shoulder Sweater: This sweater is so on trend without being over the top that I think almost everyone I know would just love it. Plus at $79 it’s a great price point for something that feels special.
- Amazon Dash Wand with Alexa: If you know an Alexa user who is a busy multi-tasker this wand makes a great gift! Just say the name of an item or scan it and it will add it to your cart!
- Claudia Pearson City Pouches: I love the girly chic vibe of these pouches. They are so cute they would be great as a clutch or sitting on your desk.
- Cozy Red Moccasins: I’m obsessed with these shearling moccasins. With a hard rubber sole they can be used as slippers or to walk to the bus stop. I want them so bad and they also come in metallic gold!
- Pendleton Luggage: This may be a bit of a luxury item. I saw this luggage in person over the summer and fell head over heels. It’s gorgeous and so well made! It’s the suitcase that will leave everyone’s jaw dropping as you arrive to your fabulous destination.
- Power Tassel Keychain: You know how I love all things Rebecca Minkoff! This sleek black keychain is no exception. With both a USB and iPhone cord, it allows you to give your phone a power boost when you need it on the go! Plus tassels…need I say more. Give this your BFF and watch the smiles!
- Simple Sugars Bodyscrub: We both fell in love hard with this line of all natural face and body scrubs. Truly a great product made in the US by a Mother/Daughter duo. They make a great gift and I’m gifting everyone the Candy Cane and Snickerdoodle, including myself.
- Rolling Stones Moleskin: We girls need to have a little fun on our desk. This moleskin feels like my Elle Woods and Rocker personalities combined. Add a cute pen and this is perfect for your favorite co-worker.
- The Dream Gift, A Classic Louis Vuitton: Ok, this is definitely not happening under my tree this year. However, I’m really into having classic pieces that work for everything over many years. This bag is luxurious perfection and if any of you have a certain elf in your life who like to really splurge, just send them this way!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.