Minted Family Holiday Cards

Holiday Cards from Minted

It’s the time of year that gets me really excited to check the mailbox! I just LOVE getting holiday cards from all our friends and family. We pour over them each night and enjoy pointing out everyone to the boys. It’s such a sweet tradition and I’m thrilled to send out my Minted family holiday cards this year.

Minted Family Holiday Cards

For the past few years, both Kristin and I have used Minted to send out our holiday cards. They typically feature a family photo since we have growing children and our family seems to really love getting that update. I find the designs to be such a great range of classic holiday styles to fun and vibrant. It’s fun to change it up based on the year we’ve had. I also think the paper and print quality are just out of this world! Here’s a sneak peek at our Minted family holiday cards this year.

Holiday Cards from Minted

Minted Family Holiday Cards

Holiday Cards from Minted

Minted Instant Gallery Framed Collage

I also decided to get myself a little holiday gift this year. We had such an amazing family photo shoot this fall. We typically only do official family photos every other year and this year we opted for a 15 minute mini session with my favorite local photographer, Penny Gray Photography. She’s amazing and in 15 minutes she had struck pure family gold.

I love all of the photos so dearly. But it can be a bit over the top to have them all framed in one large display. Instead I stumbled upon this Instant Gallery style artwork at Minted. It was the perfect solution to frame all of my favorites in one piece. It arrived and was even nicer than I had imagined. I get so happy when I walk by it and even Jake at 6 years old noticed and gave me the thumbs up. What a great way to extend the life of all those photos we all take!

Minted Collage Frame

Minted Collage Frame

That’s my Minted family holiday cards and framed artwork update. Here’s wishing you all a mailbox full of fun!

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. However, samples were provided for the purposes of this review and it does contain affiliate links.

• Rebecca Bryant

Those are gorgeous photos. You have a true gift for photography.

December 13, 2017 at 5:42 pm Reply
  • Emily

This is such a beautiful holiday card! I like the idea of giving a little update on the year, really allows everyone to catch up with you.

December 13, 2017 at 5:52 pm Reply
  • Kate

I used Minted… but got the freaking year wrong AND skipped the “get this proofed by a designer” option, so now I have 75 cards that say “2018”! Ughhhh.

December 13, 2017 at 6:33 pm Reply
  • Dawn Nieves

I love Minted! They always have such gorgeous designs. Your cards came out beautiful!

December 13, 2017 at 6:55 pm Reply
  • Milena

We used Minted one year and it was amazing quality! I wish we used them this year.

December 13, 2017 at 6:59 pm Reply
  • Alecia

Your family is beautiful! I love how your pictures and cards turned out. Someday I’ll be ahead of the game and get my pictures taken earlier than 12/21 so I can get nice cards!

December 13, 2017 at 7:39 pm Reply
  • Stephanie

I love Minted! There prints are hanging up all over our home. Their work is such fantastic quality.

December 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm Reply
  • Dena

Too bad I didn’t see this earlier. I just got my Christmas cards done earlier in the week. Great quality and beautiful cards. Love sending Christmas cards.

December 13, 2017 at 10:57 pm Reply
  • Adriana Lopez

I enjoy Minted a lot they have very nice designs. I did my cards three years ago with them and turned out fabulous. Very nice quality and easy to order and pick the design.

December 13, 2017 at 11:31 pm Reply
  • Bree

I love how your holiday cards turned out! Personalized photo cards are the best; the quality of them looks really nice too. I’ve heard of Minted but haven’t had the chance to try them yet. So, maybe I will this year! Happy holidays!

December 14, 2017 at 9:55 am Reply
  • Kristin

Minted always has great cards. Yours are gorgeous this Meg!

December 14, 2017 at 3:10 pm Reply
  • Melanie

I STILL haven’t done holiday cards. But your Minted cards turned out so lovely, I’m going to need to rally & make my own.

December 14, 2017 at 3:16 pm Reply