Chic Style with Misook AND 25% Off

Kristin and I both love exploring and introducing you all to new style and brands. It’s something we’re passionate about. We recently both discovered and fell in love Misook and are excited to share it with you. Misook also provided us with a 25% off discount code MSK3791 for all our readers, good through the end of December. Now that’s something to get excited about! So, let’s take a look at our favorite Misook pieces and why we think this clothing is truly something special.

Our Favorite Misook Pieces

Misook

While they have so many vibrant options, you know how we just LOVE our black and white. The combination is simply a timeless look. Add some studded details to the mix and we are all in. It’s no wonder that these are some of our favorite Misook pieces right now. Not only are they gorgeous, but we know that they will work in your closet for years to come. All our wardrobes need some of those classic pieces that we can always turn to. So, let’s talk about why we think Misook is such a fabulous find…

1. White Pique Blouse 2. Boot Skirt with Silver Studs 3. Tweed Jacket with Studs 4. Zip Tweed Jacket 5. Stretch Cotton Sleeveless Blouse 6. Legging with Zipper Detail 7. Faux Wrap Top 8. Lined Ankle Pant

Five Reasons To Love Misook

1. High Quality Fabrics – Misook only uses really high quality knitwear and fabrics. That means you can invest in a piece like the perfect pair of black pants and know that it will stand the test of time. No fading or stretching. Personally, as I think about my own global footprint, I’m so over having to frequently replace clothing. Investing in quality items that are always in style is worth it for me.
  2. Wearing Misook is Effortless – That’s right…All of this knitwear is specifically designed to be both sophisticated and comfortable. That means you can move freely, relax and enjoy your night out while looking great!
  3. Machine Washable Silky Knits – These clothes are all machine washable! That means I can save time and money at the dry cleaners and still look fab. Score!
  4. Sophisticated Chic – All of the Misook clothing has an air of sophistication to it. They are clothes that get you noticed for all the right reasons!
  5. They’re Pretty! – Yes all of those other reasons are wonderful too, but fundamentally they are just really pretty. And what girl doesn’t want that?

Now that you know why we are head over heels for Misook, make sure to head over and explore for yourself or for someone you are shopping for this year. And don’t forget to use the 25% off promo code MSK3791!

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are our own.

• Melissa Chapman

Those fashions are really nice for any time of year. Black and white do go well together and look good. That 25% off is great and I love it that they are washable.

December 15, 2017 at 7:23 pm Reply
  • Karen Morse

That’s a great deal for the clothes that they have! I really like the blouses and the skirts, they’re perfect for work and I can imagine wearing these daily! Love the designs!

December 15, 2017 at 9:05 pm Reply
  • Laura @ MommyDearest

Wow, what a great deal. Black and white is such a classic pairing and the fact that it’s washable is bonus! I could see myeslf with a couple of these pieces.

December 15, 2017 at 9:48 pm Reply
  • Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh

It’s always great to have classic pieces in the closet. These are all really great picks. I would love to have the shirts.

December 15, 2017 at 11:24 pm Reply

Very stylish! I love the black and white, particularly the dots. I am thinking these look very comfy.

December 15, 2017 at 11:58 pm Reply
  • Lisa Favre

Effortless is right: these pieces are so sophisticated that they can be effortlessly paired with your best heels or silk camisole. Great choices!

December 16, 2017 at 12:20 am Reply
  • brianne

These are such great pieces and super fashionable. I will have to check this brand out!

December 16, 2017 at 8:04 am Reply
  • Shell

These are all absolutely lovely fashions. I love how comfortable they all look but also cute.

December 16, 2017 at 8:39 am Reply
  • serena

Some of those pieces are really cute! And practical. Machine washable?!? YES Love it

December 16, 2017 at 9:18 am Reply
  • Jessica Joachim

These are really great styles for this time of the year! I am also loving the discount, because I love myself a good sale and sometimes I just can’t resist.

December 16, 2017 at 10:45 am Reply
  • Jessica

I really like simple and classy pieces, and I’m a big fan of black and white! I don’t know this brand but it looks great!

December 16, 2017 at 3:53 pm Reply
  • Yona Williams

My eye is gravitating to the long studded skirt. I think that is really cute! I wonder how it would look on me..because I am on the short side in height.

December 16, 2017 at 9:14 pm Reply
  • Erica

I like that Misook has so many classic pieces. I’ll get a few trendy pieces from year to year. But I’ll buy them cheap because I know they’ll be obsolete in a minute or too. But I’ll spend money on something that will stand the test of time. Because, when they’re well made, they’ll be an important part of your wardrobe for many years.

December 16, 2017 at 11:48 pm Reply
  • Shoshana sue

The tweed jacket with studs has really caught my attention the most. I love timeless pieces and this whole collection is a winner. The 25% off is a steal for this Misook chick style.

December 17, 2017 at 3:24 am Reply
  • Angela Tolsma

I have never heard of misook. But I love the trousers! I am always looking for a good quality pair of trousers.

December 17, 2017 at 10:53 am Reply
  • Rachel

These looks are very simple and elegant. I really like the white top. I will have to look for this brand.

December 17, 2017 at 12:32 pm Reply
  • Angela @marathonsandmotivation.com

I love the great discount! These clothes all look great. I am loving the white top, I will keep this brand in mind next time I shop for clothes!!

December 17, 2017 at 6:10 pm Reply
  • Reesa Lewandowski

I love these looks! Thank you for the promo code! I will have to look through the site!

December 17, 2017 at 8:47 pm Reply
  • AnnMarie John

I love the designs, so chic and feminine and definitely my style. It’s really awesome that they’re offering this deal as well, perfect for shopping without breaking the bank!

December 17, 2017 at 8:48 pm Reply
  • Danielle

Just from the pics, these look like very high quality pieces. Personally I’m more into the vibrant colors but the choices highlighted are still very stylish and it’s an added bonus to be able to wash the silk pieces.

December 17, 2017 at 9:02 pm Reply
  • Heather

I love that these are machine washable! Great sophisticated looks that you can easily care for at home.

December 18, 2017 at 5:37 am Reply
  • Kimberly Lewis

all of these items are such fashion statement pieces! we all need a few of these items in our closets!

December 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm Reply
  • Cindy Ingalls

These are great classic pieces to have in your wardrobe. I’m always on the look out for dress pants that fit well and hold up, as well as a fabulous white shirt. I seem to need a new one at least every year or so.

December 19, 2017 at 6:33 pm Reply
  • Andrea

These are great classic pieces to have in your wardrobe, I feel like they are basic staples and you can dress them up or down which is great. I have a white shirt that I wear all the time. It is perfect. Thanks for the promo code.

December 21, 2017 at 8:49 am Reply
  • Lynnette Joselly

So many chic and sophisticated pieces! Thank you for sharing that coupon code!

January 3, 2018 at 7:11 pm Reply