Holiday Gift Guide: For Kids
Shopping for the children in our lives is super fun, but can also be exhausting. I love finding special toys that I think the little ones will love, but not having any of my own quite yet I don’t always know what’s cool or what will be actually played with. It’s a mystery and I often just go for the things that I remember loving or am drawn to myself. Here are some of our favorite picks, as well as favorites from the kids we know and love.
1. This LeapFrog LeapPad is a hot ticket item this year. A personalized tablet lets little ones feel all grown up and iPad like while still ensuring that they are learning in the process.
2. How sweet is this personalized wooden stool? This will surely be a cherished item for years to come!
3. Anthropologie’s Fresh Cut fishing set is sure to get some giggles from little ones. Plus, wooden toys just make us all feel good…Am I right?!
4. A stackable tea set from Pottery Barn brings out the little girl in us all. This set is particularly compact and durable and priced at only $20!
5. Get the kids playing outside after the first good snow with these Sno Paints. After being cooped up and hearing lots of battery operated noises, you’ll be happy for a break into the great outdoors (i.e. front yard!).
6. What kid, big or small, doesn’t love Angry Birds? This Angry Birds game brings the app to life!