I had the opportunity to experience Natura Veda’s 5 step skincare line this month (the 5 piece program includes a cleanser, toner, day cream, night cream and eye serum) and I’m here to share my thoughts on it!
What makes this line special is the Moringa oil. If you haven’t heard of Moringa, it’s been used for over 2,000 years and has a ton of benefits. The oil contains more than 70% oleic acid which makes it amazingly moisturizing while it delivers antioxidants and vitamins to heal the skin. Something I loved right away about the Natura Veda line is that the products are not tested on animals and contain no silicone, formaldehyde or synthetic fragrances. They also leave out sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, ethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, mineral oil or propylene glycol from all of their products.
Here’s a quick run down of each product…
The first key component of the regiment is the Natura Veda Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser.
- It felt gentle and airy. My skin felt clean after using it without the typical taught feeling that some cleansers tend to leave.
- It took two washes to remove my makeup.
- The cleanser is only 1.75 ounces which is more of a travel size, so I went through it much more quickly than the other pieces in the set.
The second part of the skincare routine is the Natura Veda Trace Mineral Hydrating Mist & Toner.
- It makes your skin feel fresh and allows the moisturizer glide onto your skin.
- Great to cool down your skin on a warm day.
- The pump sprays out more than necessary for each use.
Next up…Natura Veda Age Defiance Moisturizing Cream.
- A lightweight moisturizer which is great for humid climates.
- It dries extremely quickly so it’s absolutely necessary that you apply the toner prior to the moisturizer to give it some slip.
For night repair, Natura Veda Age Defiance Revitalizing Cream for Night Time.
- This is my favorite part of the line. It is extremely hydrating without leaving your skin oily like most night creams.
And the final part of the set is Natura Veda Age Defense Eye Serum for Night-Time Use.
- It can be used for the areas around the eye and mouth! SCORE! Who doesn’t love a two-in-one?
- The pump dispensed more than necessary to use which made me feel like I was being wasteful.
- Not quite as emollient as other night time eye creams I have used in the past.
Overall, Natura Veda is a great skincare line with amazing ingredients… I would totally recommend it to a friend!
Disclosure: We were provided with product for purposes of review, but the opinions expressed are our own.
Thanks to our beauty expert, Annelis Diaz, for her thorough and helpful review!