Happy Sunday lovelies! It’s time for our Sunday Funday blog hop link up with, Jennifer of Fab Fatale, Dianna of The Budget Babe and us BonBon Rose Girls! We’ve all shared our favorite posts from last week, along with some fun picks from the bloggers who linked up. We hope to see you add your “best of the week” post to our link up too. There’s an incentive…Our top pick will be featured on all three of our blogs next week, along with an image from the post and a link back to your site! We hope you’ll enjoy this week’s rendition..It’s chock full of pretty spring colors, fabulous food and more!
Hostesses Best Of The Week
- Fab Fatale rounded up 5 easy casserole recipes for busy weeknights when you want to an easy, yet delish recipe.
- Bon Bon Rose Girls’ Kristin rocked a navy quatrefoil print Land’s End tunic cover up around her favorite spots in Tampa, namely Ybor City.
- We saw a slew of exciting new colors on the spring runways and The Budget Babe shared her favorite hue, light blue, in fashionable roundup.
Blogger Best of the Week
We’ve been reading Oh to Be a Muse for ages and couldn’t be happier to feature Cheryl this week. We are beyond ready to welcome Spring and her little red Zara asymmetrical skirt jacquard dress is totally spring ready. She rocked it out and about in San Francisco with some friends havia while on a bday celebrating vacay! This look is gorgeous from head to toe and we’re thrilled she shared her sensational style with us! Happy Birthday, Cheryl! We hope it was just fabulous!
BonBon Rose Girls Favorites
- 50 Days of No Grey told us now to reduce the clutter in our home…This busier than busy girl needed that!
- Stonegirl shared secrets to frizz free hair. With Tampa’s humidity, I’ll take all the tips I can get!
- No Small Life talked about how to make your seasonal wardrobe work all year long…So helpful!
- My Style Spot is a fellow maxi lover…How gorgeous is her look?!?
- A Peachy Sonder had some gorgeous
Enter to win a $100 Target gift card below! I know I’m not the only one with an eye for the bullseye!
Share Your Best of the Week
Please use the hashtag #FundayLinkup to share your favorite post on your social channels and add your “best of the week” to our link up below! Please head over to The Budget Babe to add your “best of the week” post to our link up!
As always, you can find your hostesses on: