As Florida girls (Kristin still lives there and I will always be a Florida girl in my heart) we can officially claim an expertise in flip-flop wearing. I think I’ve been wearing them since before I could walk! And with a joint beach trip coming up in a few weeks, I am updating my own flop selection for the season. After all, once it’s warm they are basically all I want to wear so a little yearly updating is necessary! I thought I’d share a few of our favorite flip-flops in both design and comfort available this summer.
1. The Tory Burch thin flip flops are so cute and instantly make my ordinary outfit feel upgraded. Also I love an orange and blue color combination!
2. I love a flip-flop that has a little metalic be it gold or silver. It means they will go with most of my summer dresses and just about everything else in between. These reef macrame’ flip-flops will be as comfortable as they are cute!
3. Kristin and both discovered these ViX flip-flops on vacation in Key West, FL last year. They were an instant hit with both of us and stood the test of time. I definitely need another pair this summer! Did I mention they are only $29!
4. My bestie has a little thing for Wonder Woman so you know these super fun super hero Havaianas will be making an appearance poolside. Cute, right?!
5. If you gravitate to a preppy look, these Kate Spade striped flops are adorable. They even have a little bow and are named Fifi. Squeal!
Now that it’s Friday, let’s all go get pedis (I’m in major need, to the point the nail salon will probably give me dirty looks, eek!), grab a good book, throw on our flip-flops and relax. Three cheers for a flip-flop wearing summer!