I don’t know about you lovelies, but we LOVE Halloween and all the treats that come with it! You know how some people are bothered when the stores start bringing out the holiday decorations early? Well, we kinda love it. Haha! We’ve started to see black and orange pop up and we couldn’t be more excited to start planning for October 31st…So, we thought now would be a great time to share this adorable Halloween Marshmallow Pops recipe!
Cook time -20 minutes
Makes 20-25 pops
Wilton orange melting candy (12oz bag)
You will also need:
A small microwaveable bowl
1. Stick your paper straws in your marshmallows and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl melt your 12 oz bag of orange melting candy on 50% heat in 30 second intervals until melted while stirring in between.
3. Once your chocolate is melted, dip your marshmallow in about 3/4 way.
4. While the chocolate is still melty, add a few sprinkles and set the straws in a cup (straw side down) and let harden.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until all your marshmallows are finished.
6. These Halloween marshmallow pops are perfect for Halloween parties and easy to eat.
So, who else is already feelin’ the Halloween fever?!? Are you ready to whip up your own batch of Halloween marshmallow pops?