You all know how much we love a good cocktail around these parts right? Well, we’re back with another delicious drink recipe! As you may have noticed the other day, we’re really feelin’ the Moscow Mule craze and this Blackberry Moscowtini cocktail makes for a fun take on it…Plus, it’s pretty. A little dose of pretty never hurt anyone. Just sayin’.
It would certainly impress my favorite ladies…I do believe I feel a dinner party coming on. Yes, yes. A girls night in complete with Moscowtinis sounds like just the ticket, don’t you think?!
2.5 ounces gin
3 ounces ginger beer
fresh spring of mint
1. In a cocktail shaker add gin, ginger beer and grenadine, then stir until cocktail is mixed.
2. Fill a martini glass with crushed ice.
3. Pour cocktail over crushed ice filled martini glass.
4. Add three fresh blackberries.
5. Garnish with fresh sprig of mint.
And for more cocktail inspiration, check out our other Moscow Mule(ish) drink!