It’s our final day of Moms Do Holiday Style. This has been such a fun series where each day we’ve been sharing our favorite holiday looks. We will be recapping all of the great looks from us and our favorite fashionable friends soon! But, in the meantime, today we are over the moon to be partnering up with the ladies from The Little Style File. Kristin and Betsy of The Little Style File are just wonderful and they are showing off super cute sweater style that we know you’re going to love so head over there next to say hello!
Now let’s get down to business…Knowing that a fabulous dress is on both of our holiday wish lists, we just had to share our favorite holiday frocks from Tahari ASL. With New Year’s Eve quickly approaching, a fun and flirty dress under the tree would be simply perfect! Tahari ASL has so many options and they are a great quality. Something I always look for in a special occasion or cocktail dress. It’s efinitely a brand you’re going to want to check out!
Let’s break down our holiday dress favorites for your/our (haha) wish list. After all, I think both Kristin and I have made it to Santa’s nice list, fingers crossed!
These little black dresses all have a fun detail to make them stand apart.
- Ruffled LBD – The ruffles and thin strip of sequins on this LBD are perfect for a night where you want to stand out!
- Ostrich Shift Dress – With feathers like these, you’ll want to dance all night just to see the movement in this great little shift dress.
- Sequin Shift – Both sequins and feather detailing make this a must for me. I would love to head out somewhere oh so fabulous in this LBD! Wouldn’t you?!
Stand out in a crowd with any of these sparkling and bold dresses.
- Halter Jumpsuit – Sparkling in gold and black just oozes glamour. This playful jumpsuit would be such a fun holiday gift!
- Mesh Fit-and-Flare – Sweet and special with loads of details, this little number is so versatile you could wear it to New Year’s now and then again for a wedding. I’m crushin’ on it hard!
- Floral Jacquard – The bold roses on this little mini are so stunning. It would make a pretty statement from across the room.
Refined and classic, the silhouettes on these three dresses make our holiday wish list for so many reasons.
- Embroidered Gown – How pretty is this chiffon gown?! It is just so feminine and sweet, it would be great for any formal affair.
- Sparkle Velvet Fit-and-Flare – I just love the velvet burnout details of this floral number. Santa please put this under my tree!
- Knit A-Line Dress – Kristin’s favorite color, cobalt blue! This dress works day or night and is so flattering.
Now you can see why so many Tahari ASL dresses have made it onto our holiday wish list! Tell us which one is your favorite, and what is on your holiday wish list this year?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions expressed are our own.