Shopping for guys at the holidays can get a little tricky. Well, especially in my household. My husband buys the things he needs right then and there. And then he typically doesn’t really mention anything else that he really WANTS like at all or ever. But this year I’ve done a little snooping and searching. With Kristin’s amazing help, we rounded up a dozen gifts in this Gift Guide For Him that hit the mark when it comes to playing Santa. I’ve never been more excited to give both my husband and brother gifts. Something about giving a gift confidently makes Christmas so much fun!
- Google Home: We both have these and our husbands LOVE them. Sure, they were both skeptical but there is something about just saying “Hey Google, play U2” that makes life peppier.
- Bear Butt Hammock: This hammock is so portable, easy to use and comfortable that everyone raves about it. Even better it’s under $30 and available via Prime!
- Fine Fit Novelty Socks: Let’s add some levity into their everyday looks. These socks are sure to steal a smile. I think these are what my boys are giving Dad this year.
- Thug Kitchen Cookbook: This cookbook is perfect for the fun guy who likes to roll up his sleeves and get messy in the kitchen.
- Herschel Wheelie Duffle: I’m so obsessed with this bag. It’s perfect for the weekender or as a carry-on. This is going under the tree for my brother for sure. And then I’ll be borrowing it!
- Mini-Pong Game: Not sure what to get your guy? This is a fun game that reminds everyone of those college days. Open it up on Christmas Eve after the kids are asleep and everyone will have a blast.
- Drone with Camera and Wifi: Let’s face it. Most guys just never grow-up and still love their gadgets. This is a grown-up gadget that is a total guy pleaser. I love it’s sleek design.
- Fingerless Gloves: Cozy fingerless gloves made of merino wool are such a treat. I love this style and that it keeps you warm and functional. I’m digging the navy for my husband.
- Down Coat: Patagonia makes such high-quality winter wear. If you have a guy that you are shopping for that spends time outdoors they will love this coat. It’s water repellent and a great weight. Also, sure they have the standard black and grey, but isn’t this green so nice?!
- Beard Kit Brush and Comb Set: Movember may be over but that doesn’t mean the facial hair is. Keep them looking fresh with this nice brush and comb set. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Pac-Man Heat Change Mug: Ok, this mug is just too cool. As you add warm liquid you can see the Pac-Man game unfold. Perfect for that 80’s kid!
- Tile Luggage Tag: Keep track of your luggage with this Tile tracker. Now you don’t have to feel uneasy about checking your bag. You can find it no matter what. I have one of these for my keys and it’s a total lifesaver.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.