Eight Essential Products to Keep in Your Makeup Bag
Our lovely beauty contributor, Annelis Diaz, is back with some more fabulous makeup tips!
Women constantly ask me what they should keep in their handbag to touch up their makeup throughout the day… I always love to be prepared for everything without the bulk. I have noticed that some ladies seem to carry their entire cosmetic collection in their handbag…Why weigh yourself down? I’m all about keeping it simple and having mini sizes of some of the items I can’t live without for refreshing my makeup!
Here are my favorite on-the-go items for touch ups:
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 1991 Bobbi Lip Palette (so many options in a small compact!)
- Le Métier De Beaute Noir Liquid Eyeliner (great option for on the go!)
- a small loose powder for touch ups
- a favorite tube of lipstick
- a favorite lipgloss
- travel sized mascara
- small eyeshadow palette
I keep all of my on-the-go-cosmetics in my Purse N Organizer! It’s perfect for keeping everything at your fingertips!
How do you stay prepared for touch-ups later in the day? What are your FAVE items to keep handy?