If there is one snack my family asks for without fail, it’s popcorn. Family movie nights are a regular part of our weekend routine and while the hubs gets everyone settled in with their sleeping bags, favorite stuffed animals and whatnot, mama prepares a special snack in the kitchen.
And on that note…I do believe we have a new favorite snack to add to the rotation. Enter s’mores popcorn. My kids forever wish it was summer and that’s probably due to my propensity to make s’mores like every weekend. Haha! Summer might not be here quite yet, but that’s not stopping us from adding a little s’mores action to our movie parties right NOW!
Time: 40 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 cups Popcorn (popped)
- ¼ cup Wilton S’More Candy Melts
- 3 Graham Cracker Bars (crushed)
- ¼ cup Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème
1. Wilton Candy Melt Pot is recommended to heat s’more candy melts. If you do not own a candy melt pot simply microwave candy melts at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat at 50% in 15-second intervals and stir until completely smooth. Do not over heat.
Tip: add room temperature coconut oil to candy melts if mixture gets too thick.
2. Add crushed graham cracker to popcorn. Using a spoon, drop small balls of marshmallow crème onto popcorn.
3. Add final layer of crushed graham crackers to popcorn.
4. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
Remove from freezer. Cut into chunks with a knife. Use a spatula to plate. Serve and enjoy! Store in refrigerator.