This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.
Read on for some seriously soothing self-care Mother’s Day gift ideas…
Mother’s Day sneaks up on me every single year. Life is such a whirlwind this time of year that I don’t even think about that special day in May until we’re a few days out and the hubs says, what do you want to do for Mother’s Day? BWAH!
Then I am in such a mad rush to pick up gifts for the special mamas in my life that I still don’t focus on myself. Well, this year that is going to change my friends.
I am determined to slip in some self-care to my Mother’s Day week and I think you should too! In fact, I think you should encourage all your family and friends to do the same.
That being said I know that it can be hard sometimes to summon up the motivation to even do something as simple as pampering yourself with a nice soak in the tub and a good book.
Never fear my friends. I have rounded up a slew of soothing self-care Mother’s Day gift ideas so you can pamper yourself and anyone you love!
So, let’s get to it. These Mother’s Day gifts for friends, family and YOU will have you saying ahhhhh in no time!
Mother’s Day Gifts for Friends and Family
1. The Woman with the Blue Star by Pam Jenoff: This year I am determined to meet my reading goal! Dare to dream right? I am almost done with my latest book and so excited to start this Pam Jenoff title, The Woman with the Blue Star from Park Row Books next. She is the New York Times bestselling author of The Lost Girls of Paris and The Orphan’s Tale so I have high hopes for this one!
I see a lazy pool day in my future. Hopefully, my family reads the room and leaves me to my book, sparkling water, and pool float. HAHA!
2. Vichy LiftActiv Supreme H.A. Wrinkle Corrector: Hyaluronic Acid is one of my all-time favorite anti-aging ingredients, so I was super excited to add Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum to my regimen. I never mind looking my age, but I don’t need to look older. So, a good facial serum is always welcome on my bathroom counter.
This one is formulated with 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, AND Vichy Volcanic Water to plump skin for a visible filling effect. Wrinkles be gone! Clinically proven results include a 47% decrease in wrinkles and a 60% decrease in fine lines in 6 weeks. Score! And this fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic serum is safe for all skin types, even sensitive skin. My redness-prone skin appreciates that!
3. Erin’s Faces Fruit Smoothie Lip Gloss: To say I like bright colors would be a giant understatement. I play it pretty subtle with my makeup for the most part, but I do love to slick on a pop of color on my lips! This gorgeous fruit smoothie lip gloss, in Eros, from Erin’s Faces has quickly become a favorite of mine in no time flat.
Not only is this gloss vegan and made with organic ingredients, but you basically get sheer lipstick and lip gloss in one! And the glass container can be recycled. You can bet I’ll be ordering more once this tube is gone! It’s such a bright, beautiful wash of pink…
* Use code SPRINGLIPS for 10% off through June 15, 2021.
4. Roux Weightless Precious Oils Luminous Shampoo, Weightless Precious Oils Softening Conditioner and Weightless Precious Oils Restorative Hair Masque: Now that you’ve pampered your pout, it’s time for your mane. Personally, I have coarse, curly, color-treated hair that leans toward dry, so I need to baby it whenever I can. That means I can’t just use any old product.
An effective shampoo and conditioner like this duo from Roux is just the ticket. Throw in a weekly masque ritual and your hair will be in great shape! These products contain ingredients like argan, avocado, castor, coconut, jojoba, olive, sunflower seed and sweet almond oil, not to mention vitamins E and B5 help restore essential moisture and help control frizz without weighing hair down.
Get ready for softer, shinier tresses! All you have to do is head to Sally Beauty to snag your own!
5. A Loyal Society Botanical Bath Soaking Salts and Flower Water Facial Mist: I must admit there is one self-care ritual that I have not given up…I soak in a warm tub whenever I can. What I have not done is treated myself to products to enhance said baths.
That is where A Loyal Society comes to the rescue. Their bath salts contain Celtic Sea Salt, pure Essential Oils, and Flower Petals, making way for the healing benefits of botanicals and aromatherapy with each soak. And after I’m done, a refreshing spritz of the pure rose and lavender essential oils Flower Water Facial Mist really hits the spot! I’ll be spraying some on my pillow too. Sleep, here I come!
* Use code CELEBRATE15 for 15% off through May 9th, 2021.
Look at these sweet cherubs. I love being their mama more than anything in the world, but they have their moments…And that means I deserve a pampering sesh or TEN. Hahaha!
Happy Mother’s Day my friends! I hope you self-care all over the place!