We love a good easy project we can make as a gift or with our kids and we’ve been trying to keep them coming all month long. For me its especially helpful at this time of year when the school break is coming, I need gifts for grandparents, and we want ideas to help make the days fun.
Today’s glittered cookie cutter ornament is just that. Easy and fun for everyone! I can see making a whole set of these for a little tree in the kitchen or as a gift with a few baking supplies. They would even be great to use to decorate packages. Who knew a glittered cookie cutter ornament could be so versatile! Here’s what you need and how to get this sparkly ornament on your tree!
Glittered Cookie Cutter Ornament
Metal cookie cutter
Ribbon or string for hanging
Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by washing the cookie cutter well so the spray adhesive sticks nicely to it. Dry thoroughly.
2. Place the cookie cutter on a piece of scrap paper or newspaper. Apply a thorough coat of spray adhesive.
3. Sprinkle the glitter (fine craft glitter works best) onto the cookie cutter. Be sure to cover the entire surface.
4. Shake the cookie cutter to remove any excess glitter.
5. Set the cutter aside to dry for 30 minutes.
6. Add a dab of hot glue to the back of the cutter and attach your ribbon or twine for hanging.
Your glittered cookie cutter ornament is now ready to be enjoyed! How easy was that?!
And if you are looking for other ornament ideas to craft, try our holiday music note ornament. They are so pretty on the tree!
Cheers and happy holiday crafting lovelies!