You may have noticed that we’ve been on a bit of a holiday baking kick around these parts and we certainly aren’t slowing down any time soon. Every time we come across a new tasty recipe, we add it to our baking queue…and these White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies are one of our latest finds. They’re sure to impress at your cookie exchange. Or you could even give them away as gifts. I’m a big fan of treating our neighbors to homemade baked goods. ‘Tis the season! And on a side note…They would be great for Valentine’s Day too!
Yields : 18 large cookies
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter- melted
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Hersheys dark cocoa powder
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (8 oz) bag white chocolate peppermint M & M candies
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, both sugars, cocoa powder, and both extracts. Mix well to incorporate.
4. Add one egg at a time, stirring well after each addition.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir well to form the cookie dough.
6. Roll the dough into 2 inch balls and place on the lined baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart. (The cookies WILL enlarge and spread a bit).
5. Flatten the cookie slightly and place 8-10 white chocolate peppermint M&Ms on top of each cookie.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
8. ENJOY yourWhite Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies!
*Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
For more holiday baking inspiration, check out this tasty gingerbread bars recipe!
This is not a sponsored post.