Spring and summer are the perfect times to try out a bold & bright eye! I recently had the pleasure of doing the makeup for my friend Regina’s birthday bash. I went with a bold turquoise eye and a nude pink lip. Here’s how you can achieve this look with a few easy steps:
1) Begin with a matte neutral colored eyeshadow and apply all over the eyelid.
2) Apply the turquoise powder shadow (or any other bright & bold shade you’d like) by using an eyeshadow brush to apply to the lower lid.
3) Using your ring finger, smudge it into the eyeshadow, then tap it onto the lower lid. This will allow you to control the intensity of the pigment. (If you want a more sheer finish, use the brush ONLY to apply the shadow)
5) Apply a gold shimmery shadow to the inner corners of the eye, as well as the crease and blend.
5) Line with a dark brown shade of eyeliner and finish with two coats of black mascara.
6) Use a nude pink lip color and top it off with some gloss!
Thanks to our lovely beauty contributor, Annelis Diaz, for another fabulous makeup tutorial!