When it comes to getting ready and out the door in the morning, I have my beauty routine down to a science. Now that we’re getting up a full two hours earlier, I don’t have the luxury of taking my time to get ready. School starts promptly at 8:00 AM and it’s up to mama to make sure my lil’ dude gets there on time!
So, I have a few products that I can count on to help me look presentable…even very early in the morning! This is my 5 minute beauty routine:
1. Eye cream – Garnier Ultra Lift is a great budget friendly eye cream.
2. Moisturizer – I’ve been using Aveeno’s Positively Radiant moisturizer for years. This is a step I never skip!
3. Concealer – I love YSL Touche Eclat because it comes in a pen form that allows you to just click and swipe on. My lack of sleep induced dark circles seem to be sticking around, so I don’t make a move with out concealer!
4. Eye shadow stick – Bobbi Brown saved my life with their Long-Wearing Cream Shadow stick. Application couldn’t get any easier and it really does stay on all day!
5. Mascara – If I have to skip one step, this would be it….but I prefer to give my lashes a little oomph if I can. I’m a big fan of Mary Kay’s mascara!
6. Lip gloss – This can be applied when I’m waiting at a stand still in the school drop off line. Haha! I opt for lip gloss because I don’t need a mirror to put it on.
So, now that you’ve seen my 5 minute beauty routine, I would love to know what your favorite get ready quickly beauty tips are!