I think stuffing our stockings full of fun goodies is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. At this point I don’t really need gifts but I still love a good stocking! In addition to some family standards (Honey Roasted peanuts!) I also like to put a few unexpected items in the boys stockings. Its a great way to also shop local or with small businesses for some fun finds. Here are some items I think would make great additions to the stockings of little ones this year.
1. Nikiani Reusable Snack Bags. I am OBSESSED with this brand. The designs are so cute and I love supporting a fellow Florida small business. They have amazing kids back packs and the snack bags are perfect for filling with goodies and including in stockings this holiday!
2. Playtape from InRoad Toys. This playtape comes in designs from roadways, train tracks, and off roading. It will stick to any flat surface and when pulling it back up will leave it in pristine condition. I love the imaginative play that goes into this and its a fun low cost stocking item!
3. Suitables Role Play Bibs. These bibs are so fun and come in a variety of designs. They will keep your kiddo clean but also work as costumes. Plus it comes with a free mini-bib so that their favorite doll or stuffed animal can play too!
4. B.Box Travel Bib and Spoon. We are on the go a lot. And Max (he’s 1) is a BIG eater. It’s one of my favorite things about him. But it does mean I need to be prepared and this travel bib and spoon are perfect. It zips up to fit compactly in your diaper bag! While this could also go in my stocking, as a baby Max really is fine to get this in his too. After all he’s really into the packaging, ha.
5. DigiPuppets. These finger puppets work with the DigiPuppets apps for any little tablet lover. The apps are all educational and feature cute interactive characters.
Disclosure: Samples were provided for the purposes of this review.