This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CleanHealthyBold
Click on the image above to shop for the LISTERINE® Gum Therapy Antiseptic at Walmart that’s such a big part of my beauty routine.
My kids are about to go back to school which would normally signify a change in my beauty routine. With each new season I tend to switch up my regimen at least slightly.
That could mean something as simple as swapping bright lip colors for bolder hues, but this fall life sure looks a little different. I’m just not ready to tap into my moodier side. Frankly, I’ve already been living with it for months now. Bwah!
Instead, as I head into this particular fall, I’m hanging on to everything that’s light and bright for a bit longer. And I also want to simplify and streamline my daily routine as much as possible.
Basically, I’m saying my face is going to look like I’m headed out for a tropical vacay. Sorry not sorry. Haha! Because things are about to get real, and mentally I need to be in a positive space. So, my strategy is to channel a vacation state of mind. Everyone rocks a bright smile on vacay right?!
And you can’t have a bright smile if you don’t have a healthy smile. That’s where LISTERINE® Gum Therapy Antiseptic Mouthwash comes into play…It cleans below the gumline where brushing can’t reach!
I, of course, brush and floss daily, but I love how LISTERINE® Gum Therapy Antiseptic Mouthwash can lead to 4x healthier gums in 3 weeks versus brushing alone! So, let’s talk about my bright, healthy small goals, along with my fall beauty routine plans, shall we?
My Fall 2020 Beauty Routine
1. Take care of my smile. I brush, floss AND use LISTERINE® Gum Therapy Antiseptic Mouthwash daily to keep my teeth AND gums in tip top shape! Formulated with anti-plaque & anti-gingivitis essential oils, this ADA accepted mouthwash promotes gum health, freshens breath, and helps reverse signs of early gum disease. Score!
2. Enhance that smile with soft, flattering, youthful lip colors. And make sure those lippies are hydrating formulas. Fall brings drier, cooler temperatures.
3. Don’t forget that healthy glow. If bronzer isn’t your thing, a swipe of cream blush is easy to apply and will give you a healthy wash of color.
4. Make friends with a neutral eyeshadow palette. I always reach for slightly metallic sandy colors myself, but with a palette you’ll have plenty of options.
5. Simplify my skincare routine using multi-tasking products like moisturizer that contains a built-in sunscreen and serum with hyaluronic acid in it.
Fall Beauty Advice
Now that you know how I’m approaching my beauty routine this fall and why my smile is a major focus of it, are you ready to double down on your bright smile too? You can find LISTERINE® Gum Therapy Antiseptic Mouthwash at Walmart!
And, remember, I’m here for you. If you want the skinny on my favorite fall products and colors, shoot me a message! I’m always happy to lay out my go-to’s. You already know which mouthwash it is. Haha!
Plus, I have a few more ideas for you below like an easy braid, DIY bath salts, and a homemade coffee scrub.
You may also like: