Happy Sunday lovelies! I’m elated to welcome you back to our Sunday Funday blog hop and link up! We’ve joined forces with, Jennifer of Fab Fatale and Dianna of The Budget Babe once again to share our favorite blog posts of the week. We hope you’ll join us by linking up your “best of the week.” Our top pick will be featured on all three of our blogs next week, along with an image from your post and a link back to your site!
Hostesses Best Of The Week
- Fab Fatale shared the OPI Fifty Shades of Grey collection and will be giving it away on Instagram later this week! Score!
- We here at Bon Bon Rose Girls paid a visit to the historic downtown area of Annapolis rockin’ cozy neutrals and a pop of red!
- The Budget Babe featured a DIY look for less tutorial of J. Crew’s paint chip wall art! It’s too cool for school!
Blogger Best Of The Week
Megan of The Frugalista Diaries has been a long time friend of BonBon Rose Girls, and we’re constantly inspired by her fun, sassy style! She’s fearless when it comes to her look and this long floral maxi dress layered under a faux fur vest is no exception! She shows us that by adding tights, she can wear her favorite dresses and skirts all winter long. Thanks for sharing your fabulous outfit with us, Megan!
BonBon Rose Girls Link Up Favorites
- We’re loving the way Lauren McBride paired leather with chunky knits! It’s edgy chic at its best!
- I’m a sucker for rice pudding and this confection made with raspberries, clementines and coconut from Living Better Together looks beyond delish!
- A blueberry cocktail? Ummmm, yes please! The Blueberry Moscow Mule from Lipgloss and Crayons looks amazing no?
- If I wasn’t ready for spring before, I sure would be now after seeing this uber fun nail art from Genia Be Me!
- I’ve never met a mac and cheese I didn’t like, so I’m fairly certain that this recipe from My Natural Family is right up my alley!
Now that you’ve seen our Sunday Funday favorites from last week, link up your own best of the week and go visit your fellow bloggers. I bet you’ll walk away as inspired as we always are! And don’t forget to enter our killer giveaway! An $100.00 Kohl’s gift card is still up for grabs!