I am shamelessly addicted to coffee…and here’s why I will never ever ever break up with it.
1. I don’t want to…Plain and simple. I could just stop there. Haha!
2. I live for that first steamin’ sip of liquid gold…every…single…morning. There is nothing like it.
3. I’m more storm clouds and brussel sprouts than sunshine and macarons if I have to face the day sans coffee. (Forgive me if you love brussel sprouts…I loathe them .)
4. I enjoy sampling different types of beans, tip of the hat to Single Origin, like a wine enthusiast loves their vintages. (I actually research the coffee that’s served where I’m vacationing. #addicted)
5. One word…Starbucks. I can’t get enough. Whether we’re talking about my favorite holiday concoctions (hello PSL and peppermint mocha) a frosty frappuccino, a frothy cappuccino or even just a plain old cuppa Joe…I live for the ‘bucks! Just take a look at our Instagram…You’ll see years worth of Starbucks adoration!
So, are you as in love with java as I am lovelies? Tell me why you can’t quit coffee!
Disclosure: We were provided with samples, but the opinions expressed are our own.