As much as we’re excited about the holidays, we certainly aren’t forgetting all the fun that comes with fall! Fall recipes and crafts are still very much alive in our house and these darling candy corn stalks are no exception…They’re a perfect fall craft to make with the kiddos. And they get to eat them when they’re done! Score!
6 regular-size Nutter Butter cookies
2/3 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
1 Tablespoon creamy Peanut Butter
15 oz. bag Reese’s Peanut Butter pieces – you will need 60 pieces
12 green Air Heads candy pieces
6 candy/lollipop sticks
1. Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the Wilton white chocolate melts for 40 seconds. Stir until completely melted.
3. Pull the top piece off of each Nutter Butter cookie and set aside.
4. Dip the top 2 inches of each cookie stick into the melted white chocolate and place firmly onto each bottom cookie half (the one that still has PB icing on it). Replace each cookie top and let set for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, add the peanut butter to the melted white chocolate and stir until well incorporated. This will give the chocolate a light brown color.
6. Dip each cookie pop into the melted chocolate. Let any excess chocolate drip off. Gently lay on the wax paper.
7. Making two rows vertically, press the Reese’s pieces onto the front of each cookie pop to resemble a corn cob. Set aside.
8. Unwrap the green Airhead pieces and with a scissors, cut each piece into the shape of a leaf.
9. If necessary, reheat the remaining melted chocolate for 10 seconds.
10. Dip the ends of each candy leaf into the melted chocolate and attach to the back and side of each cookie pop – 2 leaves for each pop. Lay gently on wax paper and let set for at least 10 minutes.
11. ENJOY your delicious candy corn stalks!